Coinbase wallet

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Well, honestly speaking, I would need that it to support my Paypal account as well. However as you said, I'll try to see on Youtube, if there were any videos that explain if Kraken this was possible
Thank you.
You' are welcome my friend, I guess there must be a way to get it since I saw quite a few YouTube videos where they explained it, if you understand English better there are quite a few of them.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dearest friend @riberet19 , unfortunately my problem is that I don't understand spoken English at all, unlike written English which I can more or less interpret! šŸ˜Ÿ šŸ˜Ÿ So it won't be easy for me to understand how they work through these tutorials, unless I find them dubbed in Italian.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Dearest friend @riberet19 , unfortunately my problem is that I don't understand spoken English at all, unlike written English which I can more or less interpret! šŸ˜Ÿ šŸ˜Ÿ So it won't be easy for me to understand how they work through these tutorials, unless I find them dubbed in Italian.
I understand, well sure there is some video explaining it, it must not be so difficult to do so, since many people want to spend their money earned with cryptos to fiat with PayPal.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Coinbase Wallet allows users to store cryptocurrency themselves instead of keeping it in the custody of Coinbase. This wallet supports Thousands of assets
it can be converted to cold storage: and has staking/DeFi support
This is really cool knowing that coinbase wallet has such a wonderful thing and the good thing is that I also have a coinbase wallet but I do not make use of it an it is because I have not been fully verified and I don't understand how they are being run for most of the time I am either on trust wallet or Binance or metamask making a deal or the other to make ends meet with trades.

Back