AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always feel comfortable at my relatives house. They alwys make me feel like I am at home and i am free to do anything I want. It's actually more fun there since I get pampered a lot when I visit. We get to have take outs a lot, I hardly cook or clean. They also have a lot of video game and we all get to pay them and we play for actual cash.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always feel comfortable at my relatives house. They alwys make me feel like I am at home and i am free to do anything I want. It's actually more fun there since I get pampered a lot when I visit. We get to have take outs a lot, I hardly cook or clean. They also have a lot of video game and we all get to pay them and we play for actual cash.
That's very good to hear. But, I feel some sort of disturbance at my relative's house, since my routine is changed.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I used to go to my relatives a lot when I was a kid and used to enjoy there but these days we cannot afford to take longer breaks and have vacation like that

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
My junior brother will always tell you that there is no place like home which is something that I believe as well because no matter how comfortable another person house feels like. it will never be like my home.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.081
If I am staying with my close cousins, I am so comfortable being with them. Although we were trained to help out in doing housework, cooking, etc. despite being their guests.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Visiting relatives on vacation can be a mixed bag for me. On one hand, it's great to spend time with family and catch up. But sometimes the living situations aren't ideal like sleeping on an air mattress or dealing with outdated amenities. Personally, I try to have an open mind and remember that quality time with loved ones is the priority.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.970
When I was younger, I used to enjoy vacationing at my relatives' place, which was only an hour away from our house. However, now that I am older, I do not feel as comfortable staying at their house. They tend to be judgmental, and I do not like it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
To be honest, any place that is not my home I am never comfortable, unless I am in a private hotel room. This way I can make my own rules while abiding to that hotel rules.

Back