Common Mistakes When Working Online

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I do know that one of the worst mistakes that can prevent you form being successful when working online is having unrealistic expectations.

Another is procrastination, especially when the task is a difficult one or one you don't like. This will affect your productivity and your earnings online.

Another mistake that is common is spreading yourself thin. This divides your attention and focus, especially if you have to learn something new.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Anither mistake is that some people who sell things online do not learn before thsy start
I do know that one of the worst mistakes that can prevent you form being successful when working online is having unrealistic expectations.

Another is procrastination, especially when the task is a difficult one or one you don't like. This will affect your productivity and your earnings online.

Another mistake that is common is spreading yourself thin. This divides your attention and focus, especially if you have to learn something new.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The major problem of most online entrepreneurs is inability to concentrate on few things. Once they hear about any money making Avenue, they will jump there and start afresh. This also problem of most people in real life. They are Jack of all trade, master of none.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The major problem of most online entrepreneurs is inability to concentrate on few things. Once they hear about any money making Avenue, they will jump there and start afresh. This also problem of most people in real life. They are Jack of all trade, master of none.
Yes ooh
They don't want to focus on one thing. If they keep jumping from one business to the other, they won't achieve anything

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anither mistake is that some people who sell things online do not learn before thsy start
if you start anything online without proper learning you will not succeed. I know there are people that make this kind of mistake and end up thinking it is not possible to make money online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
if you start anything online without proper learning you will not succeed. I know there are people that make this kind of mistake and end up thinking it is not possible to make money online.
Exactly
Most people think online business is easy and you can start without having a knowledge of it which is not so

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
The most common mistake online earners make is that most of them thinks that it's very simple to earn online unlike the fact that online earning requires a lot of hard work, consistency, perseverance, patience and honesty.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no substitute of Hard work and we should never get afraid of Hard work and this is the secret to success.
there is no way you can be able to succeed if you don't work hard. You must put hard work and smart work together to make something reasonable for yourself.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
I do agree that procastinating is one of the dowside for not being productive. I must admit that I am always in this kind of situation. But then, I am reminding myself that this is not what I wanted in life.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
One common mistake most investors usually make is investing in a business they know nothing about simply cause they feel they can make huge profit from it, they end up taking unnecessary risk.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

One thing which I try as much as possible to avoid whenever I'm working online is not to take up too much job that I'm not going to be able to deliver when I'm supposed to deliver them which is going to cost me my credibility of working online.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480

I love this topic and i am guilty on a few,more especially splitting oneself into many activities which in most cases can make you less productive and effective in some areas.But above all as an entrepreneur you should learn to build credibility on the work or service that you are doing.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Having unrealistic expectation is a common mistake. Working online requires patience and persistence. If you sell products/service online, you need to have the knowledge of the products you sell or the skills required to provide the service. Always start small and do not overspend. I've witnessed many start-up failure due to overspending.

Back