Comparing income for online and offline workers

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
In the last few years, online income for most people working online in some countries has reduced drastically, and they find it very difficult to get any orders, especially if they work at home. In contrast people working offline make more money, even for low skilled jobs like construction workers and maidservants. In your country, do offline, low skilled workers, make more money than people working online?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
In the last few years, online income for most people working online in some countries has reduced drastically, and they find it very difficult to get any orders, especially if they work at home. In contrast people working offline make more money, even for low skilled jobs like construction workers and maidservants. In your country, do offline, low skilled workers, make more money than people working online?
It depends on the type of business you are doing. There are online jobs that are more profitable than offline jobs and there are offline jobs that are more profitable than online jobs. This situation is the same not only in my country but in all countries around the world.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
The main problem in doing online jobs here is that it is almost impossible to get any orders working at home, so the only work available in writing and some online advertising which is paying very less

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think in my country offline workers earn more than the online workers since they can easily do their task or job with any limit or restriction unlike in the online works that you need to have some skills in order to earn a decent income otherwise you will be earning peanuts.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
Yes, I agree that it is very easy to block the online income for a person, the officials or large companies can ensure that anyone working online does not get any order at all. oflline there are few restrictions.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to work offline right now since I lack some skills that are needed to work online and besides the earnings offline are not really bad at all as long as you are hard working.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I earn more then wht i earned offline. Funny thing I realised it's possible after I lost my offline job. Since I started earning more found it hard to go back to offline job. Onlineneraningns also gives me opportunity to think outside the box which is a true blessing.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
I earn more then wht i earned offline. Funny thing I realised it's possible after I lost my offline job. Since I started earning more found it hard to go back to offline job. Onlineneraningns also gives me opportunity to think outside the box which is a true blessing.
Can you share the online websites, which are paying you regularly. It is very difficult to make money online in some countries, especially when working at home, since there are no orders

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
It depends on the skills and how you look at opportunities. I'm not earning big online and I feel I should have started to make better earnings by now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Online income is the best for me. I've earned so much online

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Offline skills still earn more profits than online skills. But one good thing about online skills is that it can be done any time and anywhere

Back