Congratulations - Mod Promotions!

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would like to congratulate both @Shavkat and @Mikky for their hard work and dedication during their time spent (30+ days) in our moderator training program. Both individuals started by volunteering to learn the community guidelines from front to back, taking a mandatory 52-question exam on forum guidelines and moderation policies (both individuals passed the exam with flying colors), completed hands-on training in a private moderator in the training forum section, and have been on a probationary/learning period (this is where administration monitors all moderator logs and actions during this time period) in excess of 30 days with little to no errors. With this being said, both individuals have been removed from the training program, and have been promoted to permanent full-time moderators.

Everyone help me in congratulating @Shavkat and @Mikky on their amazing accomplishments!

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is awesome and i love what you are doing for us @Devin and @Jordan,am potumistic that we are going to grow into a force to rckon with in the forum space because this platform is founded on principle of quality everything.

To the selfless team that under went this training,what can i say.Carson is proud of you and am sure you have alot to offer to us.A big warm congratulations @Shavkat and @Mikky because you guys are AWESOME.

Go and shine out there.

Back