Content Management Systems Vs Building From Scratch

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Do you build websites by using content management systems or create a website from scratch? I am not a developer, therefore, my preferred way to create a website is by using content management systems. When you use content management systems to create a website, your website will be ready for launch in a few minutes. Building from scratch takes time but you will be able to create a unique website.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
I used to build websites from scratch years ago, I haven't done that in a while though to be honest as I have always used a content management system to be able to do it due to how much easier and quicker it is.

If I still had the time I would more than likely create a website from scratch but with very little time, content management systems are the better option for me now.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I do not have the skills to build websites from scratch. Even though I always wanted to learn programming, I couldn't because I was too buy with other things. Therefore, I focused on building skills with content management systems

Back