MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Hello Index Forum members,

I invite you to a learn-and-earn crypto contest with a $410 prize pool, which you can earn directly in your crypto wallets.

All you have to do is do some simple tasks related to Walbi, the contest sponsor, and you will automatically enlist in the contest. Pretty easy, no?

Participate and increase tremendously your chances to win:
  • Based on the number of points at the contest's final, five prizes in crypto: $150, $100, $50, $20, $10 [Total: $330]
  • + 8 lucky draws of a prize in crypto: $10 every two days, [Total: $80]
  • + Other crypto rewards in your account.
walbi_contest_72_8_x90.png

đź“– How to Participate [GUIDE]​

1. Sign up for TopGold. Forum, Have an account? Just log in.
  2. Signup for Walbi. Read the Walbi review.
  3. Do the daily task, earn points, and enter the lucky draw. [List here]
Task 1 [June 19 - 21]: Open a free account and announce your participation in the forum by sharing the user ID.

Questions? Let me know!
Good luck, everyone!

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
A short update:

I wanted to let you know that I've decided to extend the time with one extra day for sending tasks as requested by some of you as it was the weekend and most of you spent time with the family rather than on the computer. Which I appreciate it!
So you can submit the shares for task 2 today.

I will do the live lucky draw for task 2 and post task 3 at midnight.

IF you havent enrolled already you should complete task 1 and task 2
Post automatically merged:

I've just sent the payments to the first 2 lucky members who won task 1 and task 2 lucky draws.
walbi-contenst-payment-task1&2.png

Last edited:

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Quick update:
I did yesterday the lucky draw for task 3 and one of the members won $10 in crypto.
The current task is task 4:
Task 4: [Jun 27-Jun 29] Make a deposit on and share feedback about your experience (deposit methods, currency, overall process) here in the forums.

Don't have a free account, yet?
--> Signup to Walbi now and win crypto in the contest

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Looks like your event is going well. :)
Yes, the contest is growing and is getting more engaging. That's nice
tgf__task_3_4_payments.png
Sent the payments to task 3 & 4 lucky draws. The big prizes of $330 are still untouched so you can still enroll in the contest, complete them and win the points for the big prizes!

Task 5/8 is open [Jun 30 - Jul 2] Open a trade with an AI signal and share the feedback with us.
If you haven't completed previous tasks you should do now to be able to do task 5, participate in the lucky draw and get the points!

Join now --> https://topgold.forum/topic/391379-crypto-earning-contest-410-in-prizes

Last edited:

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
We've extracted the lucky winner of task 5, and now task 6 is open, and everyone can participate.

Task 6/8 [Jul 4 - Jul 6] Share your Walbi ref link, inviting people to test it on your social media profiles, public groups, public forums, etc. (Each share is worth 5 points, and the maximum is 40 points.)

Here is a guide on how to get your Walbi ref link.

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I applied on your forum but dunno why I can't log in but it's okay. It might not be for me.
Your registration didn't go through. You must click on register, choose Free Member and then fill out the form. I think it would be better to create a tutorial as we do the registration a little differently, as users have to select if they are members or company representatives.

News about the TGF Crypto Trading Contest:

Task 8/8 Jul 16 - 19 - Final Questionaire.

This task is open to all members, even those without a Walbi account. Your feedback is essential. You can answer only one or all questions.

Each answer is worth 10 points, so the maximum you can win on this task is 60 points—deadline: July 19, 2024.

1. Why did you/or did you not register for Walbi trading assistant yet?

2. What’s your experience using Walbi or other AI trading assistants?

3. What’s the largest amount and leverage you would use to open a trade recommended by an AI?

4. How do you compare trading using AI vs traditional trading?

5. What do you think Walbi needs to add/change to be even better?

6. On a scale from 1 to 5, how much would you recommend Walbi to your friends to do AI-assisted crypto trading?

Cast your answer here and participate in the lucky draw with 3 crypto prizes of $10, $5 and $5

Back