Convenient payment methods for businesses

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.760
Raw Dex
$0.000
One way to capture customers Is putting in place a very convenient payment options for them. No body want the stress of payment after purchases. So to keep your business running smoothly have the below payment options in place for your customers

Cash payments. This is the most , they should be able to do cash payment especially physically if it is off-line. . ...

Check payments. This is another convenient way to buy from you and make easy payment

Card payments; This could be both credit card and debit card payments. This is for both online and offline payments

Online payments & mobile payments.; Use this payment option for your business for ease of payment.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.065
Raw Dex
$5.303
If you are having an online shop, it is best to choose the mode of payment online. However, it can also be done using cash-on-delivery option.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.400
It depends on where you are selling how you are selling. There can be a difference between how you receive payments with your online business and offline business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.983
For my business at the moment I only accept cash and bank transfer, I have not come across a customer or client that would want to use another method.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.065
Raw Dex
$5.303
It depends on where you are selling how you are selling. There can be a difference between how you receive payments with your online business and offline business
You have a point. It depends on how the business is operating. If it is an online business, then it is most likely that they will ask for online payment.

Back