AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.820
Raw Dex
$0.095
When I have a good business idea, I just talk to a few friends I trust. I'd like to know their opinions. When the time is ripe, I would talk to potential investors. There is no guarantee that other people will not steal your idea.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Our business ideas are unique to us, would you allow someone else copy your business ideas even when you have been able to execute it?
For me I don't see anything bad in someone copying another fellow's business idea, so far you give credit and also seek permission as at when due, it is not a bad thing to do.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.798
For me I don't see anything bad in someone copying another fellow's business idea, so far you give credit and also seek permission as at when due, it is not a bad thing to do.
Well said, when you dont give the needed credit or acknowledgement, then it's no longer copying but stealing.
Post automatically merged:

Well, the sky is big enough for everyone to fly. So I will allow but the person must be able to modify it a bit.
What if the person comes to you and ask for your permission to use the exact same idea without any modifications would you agree to it?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.065
Raw Dex
$3.925
If we want to protect our business ideas, we can patent these things. In this way, no one is going to steal it. Although we cannot control some companies that can copy these things.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Our business ideas are unique to us, would you allow someone else copy your business ideas even when you have been able to execute it?
I will not allow anyone to copy my business idea. I will not take it. But I don't see anything wrong with it so we should be able to protect our businesses very well

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.600
Samsung and Apple did not manufacture the first smartphone. Yet these businesses are the two most successful smartphone makers. These days it is very common to take someone's business idea.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are not creative enough to generate sound business ideas, how would you be able to creatively generate solutions to problems you would face in the business. A copied business idea is a recipe for business failure.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

I'm not sure if it is going to be any problem for someone to copy your business ideas because it is something that another person can equally come up with but he's own mode of running the business will be different from your own.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The challenge is not in copying the idea, the challenge is in being able to execute the idea. When someone brings up qn idea, he models a way of executing the idea which is peculiar to him. You would steal an idea and get confused along the way.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you are not creative enough to generate sound business ideas, how would you be able to creatively generate solutions to problems you would face in the business. A copied business idea is a recipe for business failure.
Hmm you have a valid point
A buaiwnss person should be able to create his own business idea

Back