Cosmetics shop profitable or not?

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.823
One business that people may consider is opening a cosmetics shop. There, stuffs like body creams and other skincare products are sold. Do you think that kind of business would be profitable or not ?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.525
I guess the business is profitable because the products have a large profit margin and are in great demand in the market.
I must say that cosmetic surgeries are becoming popular, especially in South Korea. They have the notion that they need to be good looking as much as possible.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think opening a cosmetic shop is a good business idea. I noticed that nowadays, not only women are interested in skin care products, but there are also advertisements by skin care product brands targeting male audience.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.525
I think opening a cosmetic shop is a good business idea. I noticed that nowadays, not only women are interested in skin care products, but there are also advertisements by skin care product brands targeting male audience.
You are right. Even in my country, most dermatologists are including this as one of the services to their clients. They need to have this strategy to be in a trend of gaining extra profit.

Back