Could a toxic marriage disrupt your business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.485
Do you think toxic marriage disrupts your business if you are a businessman? By the way, what makes marriage toxic? Well, toxic marriage is a chronic condition characterized by ongoing unhealthy mental, physical and emotional issues that may not be resolved and festered into even bigger problems. f this happens in marriage, what is the cause? Is it from the husband or wife? Don't they anymore feel the love they promised and pledged at the altar of the holy sacrament? Unlucky are those who may have a marriage like this And then as a business owner and a husband, you will surely be affected. What shall you do to your wife? There might be something wrong in the relationship, no harmony, no more feelings because the feelings of the husband are deeply concentrated on his business. there should be a 50/50 approach.

Another obvious reason why marriage has gone wrong and thus, may affect the business are the following: physical abuse, substance abuse, adultery, desertion, or other major transgressions signs that a marriage is in trouble. In case, it is the wife the origin of such causes, the husband's business will be greatly affected for he cannot concentrate well. if the wife is taking substance abuse, she will surely act abnormally. What must the husband do to protect his business?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Toxic marriage you surely going to affects the mental health of the person and it will affect his business too
Do you think toxic marriage disrupts your business if you are a businessman? By the way, what makes marriage toxic? Well, toxic marriage is a chronic condition characterized by ongoing unhealthy mental, physical and emotional issues that may not be resolved and festered into even bigger problems. f this happens in marriage, what is the cause? Is it from the husband or wife? Don't they anymore feel the love they promised and pledged at the altar of the holy sacrament? Unlucky are those who may have a marriage like this And then as a business owner and a husband, you will surely be affected. What shall you do to your wife? There might be something wrong in the relationship, no harmony, no more feelings because the feelings of the husband are deeply concentrated on his business. there should be a 50/50 approach.

Another obvious reason why marriage has gone wrong and thus, may affect the business are the following: physical abuse, substance abuse, adultery, desertion, or other major transgressions signs that a marriage is in trouble. In case, it is the wife the origin of such causes, the husband's business will be greatly affected for he cannot concentrate well. if the wife is taking substance abuse, she will surely act abnormally. What must the husband do to protect his business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.485
It is so obvious that marriage and business will be ruined. As much as possible it shall be saved both marriage and business.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.700
Raw Dex
$0.000
A toxic marriage can have negative effects on a person's mental and emotional well-being, which can in turn impact their performance in their personal and professional life.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.485
I agree with your reason, that toxic marriage is a disaster and it will give so much stress mentally and emotionally, thus would affect the business. Whatever business a couple has, it would surely sink gradually.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.133
I don't think so. But I am just speaking for myself. I can leave the marriage problem if being in a business and deal with it after at home. It usually happens before the end of the day as much as possible.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.485
I don't think so. But I am just speaking for myself. I can leave the marriage problem if being in a business and deal with it after at home. It usually happens before the end of the day as much as possible.
That's right problem at home must not be brought to work. Many will be affected.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.483
When going into any from of business, you need a clear state of mind to be able to get the best results. Being in a toxic relationship or marriage would definitely affect your state of mind.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
Toxicity is very wrong for any thing even in marriage. It will surely affects the mental health of the person and it will affect the business too, so we need to avoid this

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, it's true, a toxic marriage can disrupt with business. The solution is never to be involved in a toxic partner in business, do not tell anything about business secrets, because we do not know what will be done by her/him, a toxic partner could act fraudulently which is detrimental to business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.133
That's right problem at home must not be brought to work. Many will be affected.
I hope people could do this. However, some cannot control their emotions with marital problems. They love being in a center of discussions. I usually go away from these people. I don't want to deal with negativity.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

It is not only your business that a toxic marriage or even relationship can destroy because it is capable to also destroy your life generally which is why you have to be very careful who you get into a relationship or marriage with.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.485
It is not only your business that a toxic marriage or even relationship can destroy because it is capable to also destroy your life generally which is why you have to be very careful who you get into a relationship or marriage with.
Thankful I'm single, despite I already experienced toxic relationship and he's the one who turned my first business upside down. He's partially ruined my life but able to move on and able to save my business.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
The most important danger a toxic marriage poses to a business is emotional damage. It makes it hard to think and focus, and can sometimes cause depression or even suicidal tendencies because such people feel unworthy in everything they do.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.485
Toxic marriage can cause emotional and psychological conflict to both parties involved. The couple must solve the cause of their toxic marriage before the business becomes dead. It surely falls to the ground.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.700
When you are placed in a toxic marriage, your mental health will not be in the right place, thus, you might not have peace of mind to work properly

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.685
Raw Dex
$0.005
Not only the business, it affects normal life too, because when a person is stressed because of a toxic relationship, he or she cannot think anything except to get out of the relationship.

Back