Could you do magic to your business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
It's not a kind of magic we witness on TV transforming a hankerchief to a lovely dove, but a magic that could make a twist of your sales from being small to big. The magic that's meant is comparable to a tactic. What must you do? Sell your products at a, cheaper price or decide on how would your employees act that empower good sales. Well the magic there is your management, surround your business with smiling and active workers. Orient them on what to do every time a customer comes greet politely with feelings and delightful aura of their faces. Offer your customer free coffee. I am so sure that's the magnetic magic. Trust me.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I had the ability to do the magic, I would have been a rich person. I failed with three offline businesses, and currently I am running online business and they are also not very good

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Next time your business will boom just wait for the right time .There are times we feel discouraged because of the flow of our business . My business is doing fine but it is a young business and dunno after some years .

Back