Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Craziest Thanksgiving Story

This task is worth two feathers and can only be redeemed once.

When it comes to Thanksgiving, what is one of the craziest stories that you have to tell? What is one thing that you will always remember that happened around the Thanksgiving Holiday?

Feathers will be manually credited by an administrator.

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm thinking of sharing how I fell off a bike during this season but it was way too fast well, whenever I remember that day I can't stop laughing.
Well this happened when I and my friends decided to take a nice walk in the woods (it has been a few years now).Yeah, we knew there was a river close by and also it was tagged dangerous but that day curiosity took the best of us, I felt it would be fun as per se I have a liking for woods roaming😂. We got to the large river, trust me the sight was a beautiful one, it was all fun until I slipped in to the water. fortunately, I can't swim like I never have...I'm just thankful I didn't ended up as a lunch.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
I remember this happened during my childhood and at that time I was around 2-3 years old and in our parts, we used to sit outside our main door in Sun because we have winters during that time and my mom seated my elder brother who was 4 years old on a Chair and went inside to bring something to eat for us, I was with mom in her hands but when we returned my brother was not there and my mom panicked and started shouting and weeping and even called the police but when we went inside after 20-30 mins my brother was sleeping in the bedroom, could be he sneaked in from behind us and we didn't saw LOL, thankfully the policeman was so good and cooperative, we still tease our mom for this incident LOL

Katy1234

Complete Stranger
Nov 3, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Every year my husband's family makes homemade ravioli for Thanksgiving and Christmas. When my mother-in-law was alive, we would do this at her house and of course, she was horrified every year when we had a flour fight! We had to clean it up.

One year my daughter was kneading the dough and for some reason her cousin told her to throw it in the air like pizza, but she didn't get the concept and tossed the entire ball of dough into the air. And it landed inside the hanging lamp over the table!

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every year my husband's family makes homemade ravioli for Thanksgiving and Christmas. When my mother-in-law was alive, we would do this at her house and of course, she was horrified every year when we had a flour fight! We had to clean it up.

One year my daughter was kneading the dough and for some reason her cousin told her to throw it in the air like pizza, but she didn't get the concept and tossed the entire ball of dough into the air. And it landed inside the hanging lamp over the table!
That's a crazy story! Thank you for sharing. You have been credited 2 Feathers. :)

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
It should be around November 2010, back then i really didnt know much about life, i had finally saved enough money to buy my first phone ( it was not a smart phone though) what i had in mind was one of those coloured nokia phones that could browse. I was super excited about getting my first phone i decided to go on a sunday, that's when i met them.
i came across a guy who needed help, according to him he is a boat maker by profession, which means he is usually around water. He came across a rare diamond vomited by a python. ( In Africa there is a popular believe that pythons have the ability to spit out diamonds)
he said he needed to sell it but he has no money for transport so he needs my help and he is willing to share the profit with me. I decided to follow him, we stoped a cab, only for me to realize later on that the driver and who i wanted to help where in it together and they ended up scamming me of the money i had saved for months to buy a new phone.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It should be around November 2010, back then i really didnt know much about life, i had finally saved enough money to buy my first phone ( it was not a smart phone though) what i had in mind was one of those coloured nokia phones that could browse. I was super excited about getting my first phone i decided to go on a sunday, that's when i met them.
i came across a guy who needed help, according to him he is a boat maker by profession, which means he is usually around water. He came across a rare diamond vomited by a python. ( In Africa there is a popular believe that pythons have the ability to spit out diamonds)
he said he needed to sell it but he has no money for transport so he needs my help and he is willing to share the profit with me. I decided to follow him, we stoped a cab, only for me to realize later on that the driver and who i wanted to help where in it together and they ended up scamming me of the money i had saved for months to buy a new phone.
Woah, that's unfortunate. Those mean individuals.

I have credited you 2 feathers. Thanks for sharing.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
I was sweet 16 that time. It was a coincidence, it was also a Thanksgiving in America. I read that info while reading our subscribed Readers Digest when so suddenly my crush called me. My mood was changed instantly. I felt I was over the moon and he too felt he's on Cloud 9 seeing me reading in our waiting shed. He smiled that melts my universe. Of course he's my crush since I was 14. Then he pressed my hand to thank me. I was so embarrassed. Why thank me, I said. He replied, 'because you are there my inspiration'. I was taken aback and his last sentence made the craziest experience in my life when he said... ' I, then he paused and then my heart beat urged me to say how I spent sleepless nights because of him. My heart said, say it now.. then it was me who continued his unfinished sentence... I LOVE YOU TOO. Love is like crazy. The supposed sentence of Aries, my crush was.. I have to go now. It seemed I was exploded in shame. I told myself 'Erly you're crazy. But Aries replied in return' I LOVE YOU TOO' gosh, we became lovers instantly, lol. Love triumphs, yay.

Thanks for reading, sharing is caring.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was sweet 16 that time. It was a coincidence, it was also a Thanksgiving in America. I read that info while reading our subscribed Readers Digest when so suddenly my crush called me. My mood was changed instantly. I felt I was over the moon and he too felt he's on Cloud 9 seeing me reading in our waiting shed. He smiled that melts my universe. Of course he's my crush since I was 14. Then he pressed my hand to thank me. I was so embarrassed. Why thank me, I said. He replied, 'because you are there my inspiration'. I was taken aback and his last sentence made the craziest experience in my life when he said... ' I, then he paused and then my heart beat urged me to say how I spent sleepless nights because of him. My heart said, say it now.. then it was me who continued his unfinished sentence... I LOVE YOU TOO. Love is like crazy. The supposed sentence of Aries, my crush was.. I have to go now. It seemed I was exploded in shame. I told myself 'Erly you're crazy. But Aries replied in return' I LOVE YOU TOO' gosh, we became lovers instantly, lol. Love triumphs, yay.

Thanks for reading, sharing is caring.
Thank you for sharing, I have awarded you with 2 feathers! :)

Back