Crazy for You

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
Last night and this morning, no internet, Hod it seems like crazy. Tankful it came at 12nn and I am not so sure if it stays for many hours. It is so annoying.
It must be annoying.. and gets even more annoying if you have to do something online. We want a good speed internet for our online hustles.
Hope it's fixed for good.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It must be annoying.. and gets even more annoying if you have to do something online. We want a good speed internet for our online hustles.
Hope it's fixed for good.
I bought this day a back up gadget at Globe telecom. I can't bear the suffering of no internet.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
Very good song I like to listen to when I drive somewhere it really reminds me of my childhood and it's very cool to remember the old days when I listen to this song

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Very good song I like to listen to when I drive somewhere it really reminds me of my childhood and it's very cool to remember the old days when I listen to this song
It is a request song from a member here. She likes the song so much. She also recalls her yesteryears.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
It's doing well but it's not unlimited, it's costly.
Oh! I see. Costly is not good.
Luckily in our country the Internet and mobile data are cheaper and almost everyone can afford a decent service. It has been remarkable the way this country has gone digital in the last few years.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Oh! I see. Costly is not good.
Luckily in our country the Internet and mobile data are cheaper and almost everyone can afford a decent service. It has been remarkable the way this country has gone digital in the last few years.
It's just a loading gadget but my PARASAT is 24 /7 unlimited.

Back