Create an employee recognition program in your business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Creating an employee recognition program in your business promotes morale among the employees. If their hard work s recognized, the more they work harder happily next time. They will feel over the moon once recognized as a good employee or any recognition that boosts morale and self-esteem. Acknowledging your staff’s exceptional and hard work through an employee recognition program means a lot to them. They will feel proud to be part of the company. Those who will not be given recognition will work harder and learn more so that it will be their turn to receive a recognition certificate next time.

The company must give the employees an opportunity to be recognized by others through their contributions. Giving employees recognition of their hard work means they are noticed and they are also thankful for the opportunity to be acknowledged by their bosses and teammates which can boost their morale. What do you think?

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Sure, businesses and companies must give the employees an opportunity to be recognized by others. This will help them to stay motivated to work. Recognition by bosses can really help workers

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
@Hate2Wait and @cherry123, you're all so right that giving recognition to worthy employees boost their morale and they will feel proud of the themselves and the more they challenge themselves to reach the top.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Yes, I totally agree with you, giving awards to outstanding employees is very effective in increasing employee morale. As with school children after final exams, outstanding students are given awards, which will motivate other students to study harder in order to get awards from the school.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Yes you're so right even a single praise can elevate kids self esteem how much more to employees who long to be recognized for the contributions made for the benefits of the company and clienteles.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
When you create a reward system for deserving Staff in your business, you not only motivate them but you makes other staff see the need to put in much effort in the business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That's so right that strategy encourages others to work harder to get a recognition from the company. There will be cash reward to those candidates. Their morale will be uplifted.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Yes you're so right even a single praise can elevate kids self esteem how much more to employees who long to be recognized for the contributions made for the benefits of the company and clienteles.

Unfortunately my previous bosses never gave me compliments, even though they liked my work, not expecting to be praised. It was proven that when I had resigned I was still asked and called to return, but I didn't want to. LOL But I often get compliments from fellow co-workers.:D

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Why did you resign? Actually bosses do not praise individually to protect the feelings of others. They will feel down and insecure. They will only praise you if only the two of you are present. Jealousy kills.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Why did you resign? Actually bosses do not praise individually to protect the feelings of others. They will feel down and insecure. They will only praise you if only the two of you are present. Jealousy kills.

I resigned because I had to go out of town to find new experiences, besides that there was a boss who didn't appreciate where I was and regretted it when I decided to leave. And there are several other reasons that I cannot mention one by one. LOL

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.075
I totally agree with you. Giving appropriate recognition to an employee for a job well done will significantly boost his/her morale. Such a program will also encourage other employees to do their best.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That's good and it's good to seek greener pastures. Is your employer now good at recognising workers outputs? I always receive recognition from my program head and that elevates my morale and self-esteem.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
This is a very great strategy for the motivation of the workers. This action for sure would make the staff to strive and work more harder for the betterment of the company.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Being noticed by the company is considered motivational achievement to be remembered for a lifetime. All throughout the employees working life in the company, the recognition received serves as the springboard to be always motivated and inspired.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
This actually makes sense though, this would be a form of motivation for most persons, when they are the kind of honour given to does who work hard, they would also want to experience it as well.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
The more the employees to work harder to be recognized more and those not yet noticed find ways to make it next time. Being recognized is rewarding, It uplifts and enlivens the spirit.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Yeah you capture my words exactly recognition to worthy employees is the key as you would be boosting their morale and they will feel proud of the themselves to a large extent.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That's so right, employees recipients of the recognition feel proud of their endeavors and they never stop doing what they started for there's something in return that motivates them. It's a very good idea of a company.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
@Hate2Wait and @cherry123, you're all so right that giving recognition to worthy employees boost their morale and they will feel proud of the themselves and the more they challenge themselves to reach the top.

I believe that this is also something that helps with the promotion of staffs that have been seen to contribute so much to the growth of the company as well.

Back