Create an employee recognition program in your business

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
There is nothing that can make a staff more motivated than knowing that his or her efforts are being rewarded. It is not out of place for an organization to honor and reward well performing staff.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Any employee in this case will feel proud with any recognition. people always feel proud of their endeavors so recognition will be like the icy on the cake. it boost their morale

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I believe that this is also something that helps with the promotion of staffs that have been seen to contribute so much to the growth of the company as well.
That is right. It will elevate their morale and self-esteem. They are inspired to work harder in harmony because of the recognition. It feels good if the company noticed us as good and efficient workers.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I have always preferred these things but its sad to see not many companies in our parts apply these
Agree, not all companies apply this company recognition to workers. They will only realize when the worker is no longer there. Some companies lack strategies as holding power to employees like giving recognition to their efforts.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.334
I agree that it is very important to create an employee recognition program. Most people are motivated more when they see their efforts appreciated. For instance, being made an employee of the month makes an employee so thankful that their efforts have been seen. It also motivates others to work hard for such recognition.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Personally I like act like this , it will definitely lift my morale and self-esteem and I'm sure it will do same for others. This will inspired people to work hard too

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
If the employees are given recognition due to their excellent and highly exceptional works, the more the work harder but merrier. Their self esteem will be highly motivated thus others follow their paths.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
There should be someone to initiate it by telling the company management to give recognition to worthy employees in so doing, many roll be inspired to work harder and others may upgrade their skills.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.050
I would say I like the ideas as competition makes people want to work harder
As good as it may seem it also has it bad side as some workers might feel wronged

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
This is a good motivator for the employees to work harder. I must say that I had acquired many recognitions when still working in an academy school before. It is always a good feeling to receive them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Any employee in this case will feel proud with any recognition. people always feel proud of their endeavors so recognition will be like the icy on the cake. it boost their morale
Yes mate, the employees will boost their morale and productivity. They feel proud and courage driven. They will work for more.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
There is nothing that can make a staff more motivated than knowing that his or her efforts are being rewarded. It is not out of place for an organization to honor and reward well performing staff.
Yes, that's very correct. Personally, I don't joke with my pay and one of the best way to appreciate my work is paying me when I'm due.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
My thought exactly, with recognition for employees it help will boost their morale and productivity. They feel good and happy to even do work for more time without being forced

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Yes very true I felt that way too self boosted after being recognized. It's part of our physical instinct to get motivated even in a very simple praise from somebody else.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
These are very basic things that all business organizations should introduce in their workplace and this will go a long way in making the employees feel motivated and satisfied and that does help

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That's so true. It's a very effective measure to attain one's goal. Being recognized by the company boosts morale and good productivity. The employees will be inspired more if there is money too.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
Yes you're so right even a single praise can elevate kids self esteem how much more to employees who long to be recognized for the contributions made for the benefits of the company and clienteles.

This is something that will always make it possible for your workers to know that they are always appreciated by the management and it is going to make them to be more committed to doing their job very well.

Back