• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

Create and Sale NFT on OpenSea

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
This thread is primarily intended for those of you who want to make money by creating and selling NFTs on Opensea. Before starting any activity on OpenSea you need to prepare one of the crypto wallets, be it Coinbase, Metamask, Trustwallet etc. Make sure your wallet has a balance of at least $150 in Ether. Apart from that, you also need to prepare art objects that will be used as NFTs. Once you are ready, please proceed to the next stage.

How to Create NFT in OpenSea

Visit Opensea.io, select the person in the circle and click Profile, Connect your wallet, for example, Metamask and select unlock to open the Metamask wallet. The next step is to select Your Profile, and click My Collections to create NFT tokens, Next Click Create a collection of names, descriptions and logos and click Create. The next step is to click Add New, and you need to upload metadata or artwork that will be used as an NFT, for example photos, images, videos, audio. and you need to name your NFT and click Create. Done, you already have an NFT token.

How to Sell NFTs on OpenSea

Now is the time to sell the NFT you have created. The next is Click Wallet menu and select the NFT that you want to sell.

Click Sell, and you will get a price page and listing time.

Determine the selling price, (fixed, declining or auction) and fill in the payment method you want, and click post.

Done, you are ready to sell the NFT that you created, so you are just waiting for a buyer, if there is a buyer, you will receive Ethererum in your Metamask wallet from your sales. Do you want to try?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
NFTS is no longer trending as before. It seems people are losing interest in NFTs. Initially, NFTS is generating hundreds of dollars for creators but now it have dropped in demand. Though I will love to made some money through creating NFTS.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.195
I too had much interests the time it was trending because most people used to make good money on it. However there is a subsequently drop in value of the NFTs.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
NFTS is no longer trending as before. It seems people are losing interest in NFTs. Initially, NFTS is generating hundreds of dollars for creators but now it have dropped in demand. Though I will love to made some money through creating NFTS.
NFT is art, so not everyone likes it unlike crypto which has a certain value or price, like a painting, people will pay any price if they are interested and like it as a collection.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.370
You can just upload your media (photo or art) on opensea and mint it as an NFT and start selling. OpenSea even has no gas marketplace. Therefore, you can use Polygon blockchain instead of Ethereum blockchain for NFT.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.250
You can just upload your media (photo or art) on opensea and mint it as an NFT and start selling. OpenSea even has no gas marketplace. Therefore, you can use Polygon blockchain instead of Ethereum blockchain for NFT.
I think sometimes transaction does not work as there is Polygon ERC 20 network based so it doesn't seems to work for certain kinds of transactions. It depends from seller network willing to use it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.370
I do not know about the issue you have mentioned. However, Opensea has a gas free market that is basically built on the polygon. When you use this market, you can create NFTs for free.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
I think sometimes transaction does not work as there is Polygon ERC 20 network based so it doesn't seems to work for certain kinds of transactions. It depends from seller network willing to use it.
Metamask is a crypto and powerful wallet, once you install it on a desktop web browser or on a mobile web browser, both Android and iOS. You can set up a Metamask wallet, so that it operates on the Polygon (Matic) blockchain network.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.250
Metamask is a crypto and powerful wallet, once you install it on a desktop web browser or on a mobile web browser, both Android and iOS. You can set up a Metamask wallet, so that it operates on the Polygon (Matic) blockchain network.
The concept doesn't differ a lot from Metamask Wallet and also Brave Wallet that is ready wallet installed also having the same futures:
1676556238842.png
You unlock by password:
1676556336070.png
All networks should be visible right now:
1676556377744.png
You could switch from one network to another one:
1676556413954.png

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If only I had this idea and information during the time that NFT was trending about two years back or so, I would have made lots of money in the game.
Though it is never too late to jump into the club of NFT creators and owners of it as from the article, I would be able to start up and NFT collection and sell at a good price that I feel like I want it to be sold at even though I would like to keep it under the auction section so as to get the highest bidder to put their price on it.

Back