creative ways to market your small business

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are countless ways to market your small business, and it can be tough to know where to start. But getting creative with your marketing is a great way to get noticed and draw in new customers.

Here are a few creative ways to market your small business:

1. Create a social media profile for your business and be active on it.

2. Make a website for your business and include strong SEO keywords.

3. Get involved with your local chamber of commerce or other business networking groups.

4. Sponsor a community event or charity.

5. Hold a contest or giveaway on your social media profile or website.

6. Give out promotional items with your business name and contact information on them.

7. Advertise in a local newspaper or online.

8. Make sure your business is listed in online directories.

9. Give talks or presentations on your area of expertise.

10. Get involved with trade shows or fairs in your industry.

By getting creative with your marketing, you’ll be able to reach more people and promote your business in a way that is unique and memorable.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
As I have a regular offline job so I cannot think of starting a business right now. Your mentioned ways are very helpful I will try them once I will think of starting a business, maybe after retirement.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
@Sanjee , I too cannot be active online, I should prioritize my offline job. We will be evaluated at the end of the year as to our performances. I only visit an online site if having a free time like this now.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
@Sanjee , how is your son who got dengue? Hoping he is safe this time. Yes, in all that we want to work out for something worthwhile, we need time management, patience, and perseverance, less pride to dominate us.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
He is recovering a bit today. Yesterday his platelet counts were 45000 and in the evening they increased to 55k I hope now it won't reduce but will increase. People told to give him Goat's milk twice a day. It helps in increasing platelets, I don't know how much this is truth but I am doing that.

Yes we need to be patient while doing online activity as earning on them takes time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
He is recovering a bit today. Yesterday his platelet counts were 45000 and in the evening they increased to 55k I hope now it won't reduce but will increase. People told to give him Goat's milk twice a day. It helps in increasing platelets, I don't know how much this is truth but I am doing that.

Yes we need to be patient while doing online activity as earning on them takes time.
Is there available goat's milk in your area? Is the goat's milk you need fresh or refrigerated? There might be sold in pharmacies. Let us thank God for the improved health of your son. You have to also apply time management for your son's care or family's care as the head of the family. Life is hard this time.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is available here easily as during this time when dengue is at its peak people start keeping goats as they do some good business by selling the milk. They sell it for $12.5 /kg.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
That is also expensive milk, which might be because the demand is high. What about monkeypox in your country? In my country, there are already 12 victims. Last months ago 1 now 12, so scary.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have not heard of monkey pox here. Maybe no one is reported here yet. But who know there may be someone and may not have seen the doctor due to fear that he/she mat not get isolated.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I have not heard of monkey pox here. Maybe no one is reported here yet. But who know there may be someone and may not have seen the doctor due to fear that he/she mat not get isolated.
Correct, I read from news there are many victims of monkey pox in your country. But this virus is curable.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are countless ways to market your small business, and it can be tough to know where to start. But getting creative with your marketing is a great way to get noticed and draw in new customers.

Here are a few creative ways to market your small business:

1. Create a social media profile for your business and be active on it.

2. Make a website for your business and include strong SEO keywords.

3. Get involved with your local chamber of commerce or other business networking groups.

4. Sponsor a community event or charity.

5. Hold a contest or giveaway on your social media profile or website.

6. Give out promotional items with your business name and contact information on them.

7. Advertise in a local newspaper or online.

8. Make sure your business is listed in online directories.

9. Give talks or presentations on your area of expertise.

10. Get involved with trade shows or fairs in your industry.

By getting creative with your marketing, you’ll be able to reach more people and promote your business in a way that is unique and memorable.
Wow. This is an incredible write up and extremely useful too. Thanks a tonne for sharing this with everyone on the site. Could you please however help me in the second point of your post. How do we include strong SEO keywords? Do you have any idea on that? Please do share

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow. This is an incredible write up and extremely useful too. Thanks a tonne for sharing this with everyone on the site. Could you please however help me in the second point of your post. How do we include strong SEO keywords? Do you have any idea on that? Please do share
Hey there,

Thanks so much for the kind words - we're glad you found the post useful!

As far as including strong SEO keywords, one approach is to do some research on which keywords are most relevant to your topic. Once you have a list of keywords, you can then try to work them into your content in a way that sounds natural and flows well. Hope that helps!

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I love the tips that have been shared,I am going to increase promoting or subscribing to most of them.That helps alot I think.

People have to know that if a business is to grow then you need to invest in it to that level that it also becomes that valuable to give you back a return of investment.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
When I had a business 4 years ago, an internet café, I advertised it thru the radio, and local TV, and posted flyers on a post no bill, but I asked for permission from the head of the barangay.

Back