Crypto investments the best.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If there is anything that I can give to anyone as an advice then it would be for them to invest some certain amount of money they have as spare into crypto currency and hold for a long term and without a doubt I believe they will reap good rewards from it and come back to me and say thank you for the beautiful advice.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I think then for the whole of this year that the bitcoin keep on dropping I do think this is the high time people should buy coins so that they can make good profits when the Crypto makes a rebound.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Even though crypto investment promises to give you high profits, you also have to realize that crypto also has a high risk threat, so you have to apply a method or strategy before investing.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yeah, one have to apply a method or strategy before investing since this is not a straight forward thing .yeah crypto also has a high risk threat, so need to be careful

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Yeah, one have to apply a method or strategy before investing since this is not a straight forward thing .yeah crypto also has a high risk threat, so need to be careful
Yeah, you're right, we have to have a strategy, especially we have to be able to determine when is the right time to buy crypto, and we have to determine whether our investment goals are for the short or long term, so we have to apply different strategies.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I think the Crypto currency investment is deemed best when you make a successful investment over time and it turns out with higher profits no matter what strategies or tactics you ever used.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Cryotocurrency investment is likely the best because it has a lot of potentials provided you understand how to trade.
Although crypto has a lot of potential for making profits, it is also high risk, and not all traders will always be able to make a profit on every transaction they make.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Cryotocurrency investment is likely the best because it has a lot of potentials provided you understand how to trade.
Sure we have to be able to determine when is the right time to buy crypto or to sell to make good profit and we have to determine whether our investment goals really what are needed

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Sure we have to be able to determine when is the right time to buy crypto or to sell to make good profit and we have to determine whether our investment goals really what are needed
That's right, we have to determine when is the right time to buy especially after an overbought occurrence so the price will reverse to a downward trend and you have to monitor the possibility of the price at the lowest point, so you will get crypto at the cheapest price. In general, investors will take profits when the price has risen more than 100%.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
You are right hope those that want to invest know this one have to determine when is the right time to buy and the right time to sell to make profit especially after buying at a high price

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Honestly, truth be told, this is the best advice anyone can ever receive, it is a very good investment, but you must be willing to invest only the money you can afford to loose, so you don't get depressed if things don't work out well for you.
If there is anything that I can give to anyone as an advice then it would be for them to invest some certain amount of money they have as spare into crypto currency and hold for a long term and without a doubt I believe they will reap good rewards from it and come back to me and say thank you for the beautiful advice.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think then for the whole of this year that the bitcoin keep on dropping I do think this is the high time people should buy coins so that they can make good profits when the Crypto makes a rebound.
You get the idea on these things as people are busy selling their BTC which is in their wallets rather than holding or even buying more of it so as to get a better profit when there is a very huge bull run which js ti come in the coming months or even next year. I would hold onto the little BTC that I have in my wallet and swap the other tokens in my wallet too and get BTC so as to hold for a long term.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Yes but the amount must be extra. Just analyse Bitcoin when it started we were able to purchase many in one dollar and now where it is. So I think we must be aware of latest news about market.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Investing in cryptocurrency is extremely lucrative and one of the best ways to make money. I know a lot of Persons who are making good money from crypto investment. But to earn from this you need to have good knowledge about it.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes but the amount must be extra. Just analyse Bitcoin when it started we were able to purchase many in one dollar and now where it is. So I think we must be aware of latest news about market.
Truly we all need to be very alert and aware of the current market of crypto currency before trying anything like mining for we don't know if there could be any crypto coin that is being mined now that could be like BTC or LTC or even ETH within a short period of time as they advertise in their social media outlet during mining giving the project good hypes to miners.
Post automatically merged:

You are right I have always known this you can invest some certain amount of money into crypto currency and then hold for a long term and to sell it later.
Crypto investing is such a joy to behold as when you get to invest in the right coin and hold for long term, it would bring forth good amount of profits for you which you never imagined to be having and that is why I always go for the long run rather than investing for short term holding. I have a $100 investment in LTC and I am seeing to it until early next year before I would do anything about it.

Back