AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Which of the many cryptocurrency can bring in a huge income upon short term investment?.
Although cryptocurrency investment is considered to be very profitable, it can be very risky at the same time because the behaviour of coins is unpredictable. Last year I invested in bitcoin but I have not earned anything so far because I do not have time to watch the rates every day and work seriously on it. You could invest in bitcoin too provided that you are going to invest only what you can afford to lose. In this way, you will be safe.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.523
There are a large number of apps which pay members in crypto , some ad networks are also paying people in crypto currencies. I am planning to try some crypto earning websites in future.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Cryptocurrencies are so volatile in nature there maybe some risk that we may earn or lose from that is why if we are going to enter to cryptocurrencies we should be ready for its consequences.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not sure if Forex trading can do this idea.
Forex trading requires a high level expertise so as to reduce the risk level.
Post automatically merged:

Now is not the best time to invest in crypto currency because of the market situation. You'll end up getting short term loss. You can buy and keep long term if you're a diamond hand.
Yeah, only long term is most favourable with the market situation now.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Forex trading requires a high level expertise so as to reduce the risk level.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, only long term is most favourable with the market situation now.
I agree with you. I hope I could have the chance to know more about it.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
The answer to this always start with only invest what you can afford to lose when it comes to digital assets.

That said then the next step is to acquire the knowledge that will make you understand the quality of the digital assets you are vying to invest in by simplly researching their quality and people behind them.The amount of work and the people behind that project will signal the qaulity of the coin or digital asset.Ussually gping fornthe major ones would not be a bad idea such as BTC,BCH,USDT,ETH,SOL,MAT.

You can go for a few ALtcoins aswell that you have observed are growing exponentially and are of quality.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The answer to this always start with only invest what you can afford to lose when it comes to digital assets.

That said then the next step is to acquire the knowledge that will make you understand the quality of the digital assets you are vying to invest in by simplly researching their quality and people behind them.The amount of work and the people behind that project will signal the qaulity of the coin or digital asset.Ussually gping fornthe major ones would not be a bad idea such as BTC,BCH,USDT,ETH,SOL,MAT.

You can go for a few ALtcoins aswell that you have observed are growing exponentially and are of quality.
I think trading is better than investment. Trading has helped me a lot

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I think trading is better than investment. Trading has helped me a lot
You are right that trading is the way to go because you can earn handsomely in a short timeframe.Now why is it that most people cry foul when it comes to the same recommended trading if it is as easy as studing medicine,graduate with a degree then get a high paying job.There is fraud even in the couses that people claim are value dripping courses because it takes so much skill to become a successful and consistent trader.Many people go into trading without assessing oneself if it is for you.Trading requires alot of disclipline.That is what makes it technical but alot think it is just about getting rich over night.This is My opinion according to alot of experience sentiments out there.

Back