Cryptocurrencies earning

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right that trading is the way to go because you can earn handsomely in a short timeframe.Now why is it that most people cry foul when it comes to the same recommended trading if it is as easy as studing medicine,graduate with a degree then get a high paying job.There is fraud even in the couses that people claim are value dripping courses because it takes so much skill to become a successful and consistent trader.Many people go into trading without assess oneself if it is for you.Trading required alot of disclipline.That is what makes it technical but alot think it is just about getting rich over night.This is My opinion according to alot of experience out there.
Exactly, a lot of people believe trading can make one rich overnight and that has made many loose more and are still losing .đź‘Ť

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Exactly, a lot of people believe trading can make one rich overnight and that has made many loose more and are still losing .đź‘Ť
Yes @Mikky it is crazy out there and one just needs to be patient enough and think medium to long term when it comes to making investments.There are some stable coins that one can be investing in.If lets take for examole one can manage to save a dollar woth of cryptocurrency every week.It is a good start for a complete beginner.

As for me i am saving my earnings in Stocks and equities,it is not a get rich quick scheme but is is growing exponentially.,atleast i am able to save a few dollars every month.I am also saving a few digital assets and my portifolio is growing at a steady rate so far.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You are right that trading is the way to go because you can earn handsomely in a short timeframe.Now why is it that most people cry foul when it comes to the same recommended trading if it is as easy as studing medicine,graduate with a degree then get a high paying job.There is fraud even in the couses that people claim are value dripping courses because it takes so much skill to become a successful and consistent trader.Many people go into trading without assessing oneself if it is for you.Trading requires alot of disclipline.That is what makes it technical but alot think it is just about getting rich over night.This is My opinion according to alot of experience sentiments out there.
You're very right. Someone who lacks discipline will not be able to trade. He will lose money.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
You're very right. Someone who lacks discipline will not be able to trade. He will lose money.
We are sharing experiences that we have had so that we can be smart and others coming up can be smart.The other alternative though risky as well is the investing in staking in sites like cointiply,freebitco and cryptowin.These maybe petty sites but are doing amazing wonders for alot of people that have locked a portion of their digital assets and are ripping massive profits there.You could split your investments let us say if you have $150 then you can invest $50 in each of the sites for starters.

PS:do your due diligence and consult technical advisors before making any investment.Mostly information shared in public dormains is not to be taken as a gospel advice for you to make a financial decision but rather for information and idea sharing which is not enough to make a financial call.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
That's why I always tell people that there is no short cuts to success in life. Only hard work, persistence and ambition can reach you where you want and sky is the limit.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We are sharing experiences that we have had so that we can be smart and others coming up can be smart.The other alternative though risky as well is the investing in staking in sites like cointiply,freebitco and cryptowin.These maybe petty sites but are doing amazing wonders for alot of people that have locked a portion of their digital assets and are ripping massive profits there.You could split your investments let us say if you have $150 then you can invest $50 in each of the sites for starters.

PS:do your due diligence and consult technical advisors before making any investment.Mostly information shared in public dormains is not to be taken as a gospel advice for you to make a financial decision but rather for information and idea sharing which is not enough to make a financial call.
I've heard of those three sites they seems to have a good reputation but still proper research should be made about the sitesđź‘Ť

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

For real? I know of cointiply but I never knew that I can stake on it. How will I do that please?

Back