AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very horrible. The painful thing is that, I bought around that time too. It's paining me. I should have waited.
You're still a lucky one some bag theirs when it was still around $40k, I can imagine how painful that could be.
I think investor especially the beginners should be aware of this and try not to invests too much in it.
Yeah, beginners should be made to understand that...👆

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I met an expert some time back who said the best thing to crypto currency to invest on is not Bitcoin but rather other lesser coins, cause they stand a chance of growing higher in terms of value.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If you want to generate large income from short-term investments, of course you have to become a trader. you can take small profits on the crypto that you trade, the second way you are an expert in both technical and fundamental analysis and can ensure that next month the price of Bitcoin will increase dramatically,

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I think trading is better than investment. Trading has helped me a lot
I think you know how it works then because people still pose their money with trading a lot. Good amount of knowledge is needed here.
Post automatically merged:

I think trading is better. And BCH seem to be the best. When you trade BCH, you won't have any reason to regret
How? is it about the low fees?

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think you know how it works then because people still pose their money with trading a lot. Good amount of knowledge is needed here.
Post automatically merged:

How? is it about the low fees?
If you have a good amount that you can use to trade cryptocurrency you will make money faster because your profit will be higher than those who have a lower amount

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
None. Especially now that the price of bitcoins which happen to be the major determinant in cryptos prices is not improving. Investing on cryptocurrencies should be minimal.
The only way I think you can make money from cryptocurrency is by trading and you need to be a very good trader for you to do that

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Which of the many cryptocurrency can bring in a huge income upon short term investment?.
We are currently in a bear market, so things are very unpredictable now. Bitcoin is usually the first coin to pump at the beginning of any bull run, so if you want to hold for long, that should be your first choice. NFA

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The bear market now seems to have no limit in sight so investing in crypto on a shirt term is not really advisable for now although some alt-coins are rising even though Bitcoin keeps dipping

Back