AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Although cryptocurrency investment is considered to be very profitable, it can be very risky at the same time because the behaviour of coins is unpredictable. Last year I invested in bitcoin but I have not earned anything so far because I do not have time to watch the rates every day and work seriously on it. You could invest in bitcoin too provided that you are going to invest only what you can afford to lose. In this way, you will be safe.

I think that cryptocurrency investments could be profitable if you know how to trade and if you adopt the right kind of method when it comes to trading in the market. This is quite important thing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think that cryptocurrency investments could be profitable if you know how to trade and if you adopt the right kind of method when it comes to trading in the market. This is quite important thing.
Yes, I understand. I have no idea about trading cryptocurrencies. I think that it is time to learn some basic things about trading. :)

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Cryptocurrency is not all that easy. If it is easy a lot of us will turn to billionaires in dollars. Cryptocurrency can be volatile and burn fingers in minutes. Cryptocurrency investment is more preferable to be long term investment. Short term investment like scrapping is okay only if you have large fund.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many ways to earn from crypto currency. If futures trading is not profitable, one can just buy tokens and keep them for time till when it goes up.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
There are so many ways to earn from crypto currency. If futures trading is not profitable, one can just buy tokens and keep them for time till when it goes up.
It is a risky kind of trading therefore you are not able to grab profit easily and you could lose money since it is a risky method to earn money.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
There are a large number of apps which pay members in crypto , some ad networks are also paying people in crypto currencies. I am planning to try some crypto earning websites in future.
Could you please state the cryptocurrencies website you plan to engage in for consistent earning, I would really like to know so I can opt in, in order to earn cryptocurrency. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

I think trading is better. And BCH seem to be the best. When you trade BCH, you won't have any reason to regret
Wow, I'm getting to know this for the first time, I will start accumulating some BCH in no distant time. Thanks for the information.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Could you please state the cryptocurrencies website you plan to engage in for consistent earning, I would really like to know so I can opt in, in order to earn cryptocurrency. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Wow, I'm getting to know this for the first time, I will start accumulating some BCH in no distant time. Thanks for the information.
And you can also trade bitcoin cash and I like it because the transaction fee is very low not like other cryptocurrencies

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a risky kind of trading therefore you are not able to grab profit easily and you could lose money since it is a risky method to earn money.
Yes trading futures trading is very risky. The more your leverage the greater the risk just like forex trading. I prefer buying crypto tokens and holding them till they gain value before I sell.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes trading futures trading is very risky. The more your leverage the greater the risk just like forex trading. I prefer buying crypto tokens and holding them till they gain value before I sell.
I dislike anything that is very risky so I will just stay with my spot trading. I am cool with it

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
If you want to make a lot of money, invest in meme coin. However , you need to invest in meme coin before it is listed on major exchanges. THis can be very risky though.

Back