Cryptocurrency insurance- Have you insured your cryptocurrency?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all know that the cryptocurrency market is a risky venture caused by the high volatility of the market.

It is important to insure your cryptocurrencies holdings against the high volatility of the market. This is a new kind of insurance plan but it is very essential.

Do you hold cryptocurrencies? Have you bought an insurance plan for the cryptocurrencies to protect you from losses?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't tried this one nor even searched how will this work. I don't think I'll have it insured though. If I hold crypto, it's on the wallet. I'd keep my keys in safe place.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Till now, some people do think that cryptocurrency is a joke. Like I was advising someone that he should Invest in cryptocurrency now, that by next year it will rise. And he was now asking what if the price fall.
It is normal for the price to fall but there is assurance that it will rise back. As for me I have invested almost $200 in 6 coins

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hahaha, yes I've heard about crypto insurance but it's not so popular now. Maybe they can make it like real insurance so one can be covered against rug, scams and hacks.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We all know that the cryptocurrency market is a risky venture caused by the high volatility of the market.

It is important to insure your cryptocurrencies holdings against the high volatility of the market. This is a new kind of insurance plan but it is very essential.

Do you hold cryptocurrencies? Have you bought an insurance plan for the cryptocurrencies to protect you from losses?
This is the first time I am hearing about cryptocurrency insurance. I will search to know more about it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I don't know many trusted crypto insurance companies that can protect the crypto we have, I only know the Lloyds of London company which offers coverage starting from £1,000 which can protect the crypto we store in our online wallet from theft. Even though there are many sites out there that offer crypto insurance but it seems less trustworthy, so I personally hesitate to use it. Meanwhile, Binance and Coinbase have insured their assets in USD, not in cryptocurrency.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not even know that there is a thing called crypto currency insurance as all I do is get into my wallet and check out my passive earnings from the staking I made and the calls I make in the market to take my profits and leave.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
There is an insurance company that is called Blocksure Insurance. Their area of specialty is to provide security against the risks associated with holding cryptocurrency. They offer insurance against loss of crypto assets and volatility.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
Only insurance is keeping all crypto in cold wallet like Nano Ledger. In that case it is not online, nobody don't have access to your crypto and nobody can't lock your access.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I do not even know that there is a thing called crypto currency insurance as all I do is get into my wallet and check out my passive earnings from the staking I made and the calls I make in the market to take my profits and leave.
This is also the same as me. Well, this will be very good for people who have a lot of coins in their wallet so that they will have something to fall back to when they lose those coins

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$1.530
I have noit insured my cryptos, I know a couple of platforms where your crypto assets can be insured but I have not used them. Most of my assets are on exchange because I earn staking and interest rewards

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have noit insured my cryptos, I know a couple of platforms where your crypto assets can be insured but I have not used them. Most of my assets are on exchange because I earn staking and interest rewards
I would love to insure my cryptocurrency in someday bit not now and I don't think that will happen anytime soon. That is because I don't have so much cryptocurrencies. It is not even up to $300

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$1.530
It does not matter how much crypto assets you have, it is always better to insure your assets. There are a lot of companies that provide this service. I recommend Nexus Mutual for insuring your crypto.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is also the same as me. Well, this will be very good for people who have a lot of coins in their wallet so that they will have something to fall back to when they lose those coins
I think that it is good to insure your properties and it does not matter if it is going to be offline properties or even online properties as long as there is a company that would be able to do it for you.

Back