Culver’s Giftcard

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so happy I just won a $10 Culver’s giftcard if you are not familiar with them they are a burger restaurant and you can’t forget the frozen custard it is really yummy. If you do the survey on the receipt and put the code on it you can get a free scoop of the day every day they have a different flavor.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I am so happy I just won a $10 Culver’s giftcard if you are not familiar with them they are a burger restaurant and you can’t forget the frozen custard it is really yummy. If you do the survey on the receipt and put the code on it you can get a free scoop of the day every day they have a different flavor.
Wow! Congratulations!
I was not aware of this brand. Maybe this is a local one. Enjoy their burger and frozen custard. I hope that you win many more of such gift cards by doing such surveys. Wishing you all the best

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow! Congratulations!
I was not aware of this brand. Maybe this is a local one. Enjoy their burger and frozen custard. I hope that you win many more of such gift cards by doing such surveys. Wishing you all the best
Not sure where they are all located you can google it to find out if they have any by you or not. I will be using our giftcard next week when we gocfor my boyfriend doctor appointment

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Not sure where they are all located you can google it to find out if they have any by you or not. I will be using our giftcard next week when we gocfor my boyfriend doctor appointment
It's not here. I assume that it's a local brand or some business that has still not expanded globally loke McDonald's and Burger King. I hope that all goes well with your boyfriend's doctor appointment and you get to enjoy your gift cars. Frozen custard does sound good after a doctor appointment.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not here. I assume that it's a local brand or some business that has still not expanded globally loke McDonald's and Burger King. I hope that all goes well with your boyfriend's doctor appointment and you get to enjoy your gift cars. Frozen custard does sound good after a doctor appointment.
Must be something just around here then. Yes I z hope it goes well also.

Back