Contest December - $50 + More

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The contest sounds interesting. It's been a couple of days that I have been active here. I am still exploring the site and loving it. I hope that I would also benefit from the contest. I am trying to be regular and contribute in a valuable way.
I have been receiving the snowflakes. But I am still not clear about how collecting snowflakes will help. It would be good if someone here could clarify that. Thank you.

Gamingbeasts

Complete Stranger
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi everyone!

I know you have all been patiently waiting for the December contest to start.

Due to the holidays, we are going to do it a bit differently this month. It won't so much be a contest and it will only be half a month. I know it's not a lot but I've been focusing on trying to get things organized for the future of this community first :)

Anyhow, the December stuff will be as follows:

πŸŽ„ 12 Days of Christmas β˜ƒοΈ
We will be counting the days down to Christmas day starting on Wednesday, Dec 14th EST time. Each day will bring something new. On top of this, for every day you log in, the daily sign-on bonus will be tripled. The Daily limit is raised from $1.05 to $1.45. So be sure to log in every day to see what the new day brings.

You will be able to see the rewards each day via the sidebar, or by selecting the "Rewards Calendar" on the navigation!

Dec 14:
- 25 Snowflakes
- Free Plant a Tree

Dec 15:
- $0.25 RIF Cash
- 27 Snowflakes

Dec 16:
- 1 Ticket to win $5 RIF Cash Raffle
- 17 Snowflakes

Dec 17:
- 1 Ticket for $7 RIF Cash Raffle
- 31 Snowflakes

Dec 18: *Secret*
Dec 19: *Secret*
Dec 20: *Secret*
Dec 21: *Secret*
Dec 22: *Secret*
Dec 23: *Secret*
Dec 24: *Secret*
Dec 25: *Secret*

🎁 Boxing Week
From December 26th to December 31st - boxing week, all earnings are doubled until the new year. This includes all forum posting interactions, a daily sign-on bonus, and a daily limit of $2.1 per day!

πŸ’° Tree Planting Raffle - $50 RIF Cash is up for grabs!
Help us make an impact by planting trees. Everyone has a role to play in protecting our planet. That's why we have partnered with Ecologi. For every 🌳 Plant a Tree that is purchased from our shop, you will be entered to win 1 of three draws

$25 RIF CASH
$15 RIF CASH
$10 RIF CASH

Who will be willing to spend a little money to make some money while helping our planet at the same time? Any trees purchased currently will go towards this raffle! Every single tree you buy, you will be entered to win. You can buy as many as you like.

Everyone's tickets will be entered into a random generator to pick the winner. The first draw will be for the $25, the second for the $15, and the third for the $10. The draws will happen on Jan 1st. If you win one of the draws, you won't be able to win the next.

*UPDATE*

The event calendar was causing issues so we manually added the rewards to everyone who has claimed the Dec 14th rewards. This also caused us to create a new item.

New Currency: ❄️Snowflakes
This new currency will be unique in the fact that it will be here for the entirety of the winter months. It will disappear on April 1st. Eventually, we will be able to add additional things to use snowflakes on. Right now, you can spend snowflakes to buy other members of the forums presents! https://referralindexforum.com/shop/categories/holidays.6/

This is how you can earn snowflakes as of this moment:
Event/Task
❄️ Snowflake Amount
Times can be completed
Quality Post (70+ words)
Random between 1-5 ❄️
Unlimited
Quality Thread (150+ words)
Random between 3-9 ❄️
Unlimited
Daily Calendar Rewards
Different each day​
Daily
1 ❄️
Daily
Every 15 posts
1 ❄️
BONUS: If each post is 20 words, you can get up to an
additional 5 ❄️(random)​
3 times every 24 hours
Setting your Avatar
5 ❄️
Once
Planting a Tree
1 ❄️
3 times Daily
(Will be manually given)
thank you, hope i get to cashout my first reward soon!
Post automatically merged:

Wow! this is great news! More reasons to log in and participate daily! Thank you very much, Jordan!
i agree! :)

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am now archiving this announcement.
Winners can be seen here:

Back