Decided to join Beermoney forum? Your suggestion

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
You must have good and original posts. Read posts posted before you. You can't write something already posted. It will be considered as copied content. Don't copy content from other sites. I post there from time to time and I get daily bonus. Enough for me.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.970
I've been a member of the Beer Money Forum for a long time, but I have only started participating recently. I received my first payment from them about a week ago. That is a good forum, but you must exercise caution. Do not reply to threads with short and irrelevant responses. Additionally, try not to post too frequently.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I am not anymore a member of that site BMF. They banned me without a valid reason. I was told I spammed the site when I conversed with a Mexican in Spanish and Latin. I can speak Spanish and Latin and that was the reason. But I never regret it, I never like that sh...i..t site.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Beermoneyforum is actually a good forum because I've been a member since 2020. The thing is that I have not really been active for a very long time.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
It is a very strict forum so you need to follow the rules very carefully and don't post too much because you can get banned easily doing that this forum can be great if you follow the rules

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I think the Bmf is the best paid to post forum out there. The downside part of the site is the strictness of the adm on the spamming of posts and wrong posting of threads there on.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Currently BMF forum no longer gives you points for comments and I don't like that so I stopped working there. It's a good forum but I don't like it at the moment

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Currently BMF forum no longer gives you points for comments and I don't like that so I stopped working there. It's a good forum but I don't like it at the moment
Yes ! It has stopped paying members for creating comment and you can only earn through Company reviews.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes ! It has stopped paying members for creating comment and you can only earn through Company reviews.
Yes, it is not easy at all and it is very time consuming. You should write a review of a company with all the information for just 5 cents. You could earn 6 cents in a few minutes by posting 3 comments

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
I was missing less than 100 BMF points to reach the last minimum payout. And I only could reach the 2 dollars because I finally was able to remember a couple of companies running in my country (one of them is international) whose sites include English language. Because I have this great doubt: no idea if we can include company reviews of business/commerce sites whose language is not English. This becomes hard. I have no knowledge about the scam or legit point of companies located in the USA, Canada, Australia, etc. It's necessary a very long research of the details concerning unknown companies, taking on account the best known are yet present in the forum. Too, too much time to dedicate, it's tons of hours. There are countries like India where local companies use English language a lot and their homepage is kept in English. It's easier, in this case. But now, Latin American located companies are prone to only use their mother tongue. And I doubt BeerMoney would accept a company review if the company's site language is not English.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Its a good website and you should also try to write company reviews and earn more
Writing company reviews is not easy compared to writing comments. The issue is that we need to write 5000 company reviews for them to start paying for comments. I'll check the word limit for writing the reviews to see if I can do it.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In general, I don't like the new changes and I think it is not for the benefit of the users and more for the benefit of the admin. Of course it is natural. When you have no skills, you have to pray that they will give you a few dollars at the end of the month

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
But do you know whether is compulsory to post only about English speaking companies? If we could post reviews about local companies located in our countres (countries where English is not the main language or it isn't well known), we wouldn't face so many difficulties. Unfortunately, most of the homepage of non-English speaking companies are not translated, Posting about companies we have no knowledge about is hard. Have you some ideas. Have you ever published reviews about a company of your countries whose homepage is not translated in English?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But do you know whether is compulsory to post only about English speaking companies? If we could post reviews about local companies located in our countres (countries where English is not the main language or it isn't well known), we wouldn't face so many difficulties. Unfortunately, most of the homepage of non-English speaking companies are not translated, Posting about companies we have no knowledge about is hard. Have you some ideas. Have you ever published reviews about a company of your countries whose homepage is not translated in English?
Yes, this is a big problem and the question is how can we check companies when we know nothing about them? I really don't like the new changes and I hope everything will be like before

Back