Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hi everyone,

I am having troubles with my Coinbase account that I use to send payments via bitcoin. I am working vigorously to get it resolved.

All Paypal and Amazon payments have been paid, and will continue to still be paid on schedule.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't really know, I placed a withdrawal since morning, I'm yet to be credited in my bitcoin wallet
Has this issue been resolved? Can I request payment from bitcoin now?
Post automatically merged:

Hi everyone,

I am having troubles with my Coinbase account that I use to send payments via bitcoin. I am working vigorously to get it resolved.

All Paypal and Amazon payments have been paid, and will continue to still be paid on schedule.

Hello admin, please I want to know, I placed a withdrawal about 10 hours ago, but I'm yet to receive payment into my BTC address. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't really know, I placed a withdrawal since morning, I'm yet to be credited in my bitcoin wallet

Hello admin, please I want to know, I placed a withdrawal about 10 hours ago, but I'm yet to receive payment into my BTC address. Thanks for your understanding.
I placed mine since lasted week Friday and yet to receive it.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Let's exercise some patience. The admin is really working hard to pay us.

Hi everyone,

Binance is far better than a whole lot of cryptocurrency exchange. I will advise that you to have Binance account in case of eventualities. I have been using Binance for years and I have never experienced any hitches. Secondly, use bitcoin cash ( BCH) or litecoin, it is faster and transaction fee is negligible.

Last edited:
Back