Determination not lack of capital is the reason people don't start their dream business.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you ask any young person why he or she has not started a business they have been proposing over the years, they would tell you it is due to lack of capital. I beg to differ though. Those people are not motivates enough to start those businesses.
If you are motivated enough to start that business, you would look for small money and start the business at a small level and grow from there.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
Well said, there are so many persons out there who have all the needed capital and resources to startup their own business but do not simply because they are not determined of they simply are Afraid.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.875
Indeed. I started my online shop without shelling out the capital for it. I use the old and new items in the storage area. It happens that we wanted to sell them out instead of donating them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.180
Raw Dex
$0.008
Other than determination, the factors which deter a person to start a business is lack of confidence, not prepared to take risks and afraid of failure. To start a business, you need to have a positive mindset.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
I think they are encompassing one needs determination, confidence, knowledge and even capital to start. Supposing you are determined but no capital how do you go about it

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you ask any young person why he or she has not started a business they have been proposing over the years, they would tell you it is due to lack of capital. I beg to differ though. Those people are not motivates enough to start those businesses.
If you are motivated enough to start that business, you would look for small money and start the business at a small level and grow from there.

You are very correct with this assessment because I know a lot of people that have the whole money in the world they need to start any kind of business that they wish but they are not determined enough to do it. I think it's all about not wanting to be responsible for anything.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't believe in any excuses when it comes to business set up. There are always choices to make in terms of how to start a business. Businesses can be creatively started when you are determined.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
I don't believe in any excuses when it comes to business set up. There are always choices to make in terms of how to start a business. Businesses can be creatively started when you are determined.
That's right, not all business startup requires huge capital to startup. There are some you can even start with the little you have and from there grow it up. Most people tend to give silly excuses due to them being scared about what to do if the business fails.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I think they are encompassing one needs determination, confidence, knowledge and even capital to start. Supposing you are determined but no capital how do you go about it
It is lazy minded people that talk about capital as a reason for not starting a business. Does one need to have millions to start a business? No one was endowed with capital. They strategized and raised it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
I agree with you that lazy minded people that talk about lack of capital as a reason for not starting a business. A determined would have started out as soon as possible

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I have seen people that have huge entrepreneurial dreams sacrifice a lot for their dreams to come ttue. Someone doesn't have capital to start his or her dream business and is eating three times a day.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Well, I agree with you on this, if one is determined enough he will push out to source for capital and that's what most take as an escuse .when you are determined to get something you won't rest until you get it.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Well, I think that both lack of determination and a lack of capital are the main reasons why people do not start their own business. They are not willing to lose money and this is obviously a big reason.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I think that both lack of determination and a lack of capital are the main reasons why people do not start their own business. They are not willing to lose money and this is obviously a big reason.
I believe that if there is determination, lack of capital won't really be considered a problem. Determination is a major force that drives a passion and if there is no determination, it would only be just but a wish.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that if there is determination, lack of capital won't really be considered a problem. Determination is a major force that drives a passion and if there is no determination, it would only be just but a wish.

It may depend on a person. I think that capital could be also a main reason. I know many people who are determined to start a business and they have a great scope as well because they possess talent. The only thing that stops them is a lack of capital.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
It may depend on a person. I think that capital could be also a main reason. I know many people who are determined to start a business and they have a great scope as well because they possess talent. The only thing that stops them is a lack of capital.
Lack of capital might limit them but not for long of the determination is genuine. I have seen people take up menial jobs to raise money to finance their startup ideas.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
There is no perfect condition for anyone to start a business. No matter the amount of capital one has, it cannot even be enough. Everyone that starts a business starts at the level of what he has.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I believe that capital determination plays a great role in affecting people's will to starting there dream businesses especially when it's a big business operation one should have sufficient capital before they start a business

Back