Question Did payout threshold for bitcoin increased

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had taken last 2 smooth withdraw in bitcoin, but this time when I am trying to withdraw my 5$ it don't move further. Can anyone confirm that did Bitcoin withdraw limit has increased?

Solution
I had taken last 2 smooth withdraw in bitcoin, but this time when I am trying to withdraw my 5$ it don't move further. Can anyone confirm that did Bitcoin withdraw limit has increased?

Hello! Yes, the Bitcoin minimum cashout amount was increased from $5 to $10 due to the Bitcoin processing fees and charges. At the $5 minimum withdrawal amount most of the funds from the $5 amount were going directly to fees. The $10 threshold is a better adjustment and will work out better with fee adjustments.

Sorry for the confusion.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Hello! Yes, the Bitcoin minimum cashout amount was increased from $5 to $10 due to the Bitcoin processing fees and charges. At the $5 minimum withdrawal amount most of the funds from the $5 amount were going directly to fees. The $10 threshold is a better adjustment and will work out better with fee adjustments.

Sorry for the confusion.

Solution

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Sorry for the confusion.
That does sound like a good decision. I am sure that people would appreciate it as it saves them from the transaction fees.

Back