Did you mine Notcoin?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I must confess that I really feel bad for not mining Notcoin but it is never too late though. A lot of my friends were able to cash out a whole lot of money two days ago from Notcoin. That’s why I am already trying to mine Tapcoin to see if I can make something good out of it.

How about you?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.920
I didn't hear for notcoin. There is so many crypto on market every day it is hard follow all. I am not in mining for longer time. All my computers are to weak for mine. Does Tapcoin request more processor power or graphic card?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.920
Tapcoin is not even cryptocoin. It is coin in game which you can convert in other stuff. We can say it is like DEX. Dex is only present on this forum and not anywhere else like Tapcoin.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I bet that there are so many coins that are available in the list for the cryptocurrency as of now. I however not engaged in this type before.
There are so many of them and you may never know until you are told or you heard about it somewhere
We have to be informed

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I didn't mine Notcoin. While I'm interested in various cryptocurrencies, Notcoin hasn't been one I've explored or invested time in mining.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
I must confess that I really feel bad for not mining Notcoin but it is never too late though. A lot of my friends were able to cash out a whole lot of money two days ago from Notcoin. That’s why I am already trying to mine Tapcoin to see if I can make something good out of it.

How about you?
I was very fortunate and lucky to have mined notcoin, though I hoped in when it was about to end but was still able to gather some points, but not really much, but at least it is better than not having anything at all, so the best thing to do now is to keep mining any project without fading anyone because you never can tell the one that will pay, because there are many scam projects out there.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.443
I was actually aware, but I did not trust it because I have participated in so many airdrops and the majority of them were scam airdrops so I did not even bother to join
This is also one of the reasons I don't put in much interest on airdrops. I have tried a lot in the past before but I could not benefit from it.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
I am not ready to risk my device to mine all those tokens. It might look harmless but it takes a toll on your smartphone eventually b
That was actually my thoughts initially, at a time, I got very scared thinking it was going to affect my Device greatly, but it turned out not to, but I was able to mine and hot the airdrop, so not all airdrops usually damage devices.

Back