Did you miss the arbitrium airdrop?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If there is anything that happened within this week that I felt regret was me missing out on the arbitrium airdrop which saw a lot of people get good amount of it which is going to make them millionaires. Though not my fault for the miss as my metamask app was giving me issues the reason I missed it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard about it but I have not participated, but as I have heard some influencers that it has not been as expected, what has happened with this airdrop at the end?
Some people have made a lot from the airdrop as some sold it while others are still holding it waiting for it to pump.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Some people have made a lot from the airdrop as some sold it while others are still holding it waiting for it to pump.
I understand, well I really found out late about this airdrop, I guess people will have made good money, I would sell it as soon as I receive it because surely there will be a tide of sales and there will not be a pump

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Yes i missed this one. These days its pretty hard to find a legit airdrop out there, they are just so many and most are either fake or they do not get listed in the end.

Back