Did you successful made money through reviewing of books

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
I find it good and easy job for making reviews of books online. They pay very decently and can be my lucrative online earning model. Unfortunately I know nothing about which site or apps can guarantee me payment after work. Any suggestions

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I was invited to do book reviews and registered but I quit because others said that they were paid after three months. That was so shocking for it is not easy to do book reviews. Also, the payment mentioned by the site owner was not the amount they received. This time, no more believed in their poor style to lure book reviewers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I find it good and easy job for making reviews of books online. They pay very decently and can be my lucrative online earning model. Unfortunately I know nothing about which site or apps can guarantee me payment after work. Any suggestions
I once heard about a website for reviewing books. They told us that we have to pay to be a member. I did and didn't get paid

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
I had noted some of these legit sites. I will do it on the future. At present, I cannot do it because I do not have enough time to read books.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I don't usually venture into website that requires me to make payment before I become a member. most of them end up scamming people.
It is better to be sceptical of website that will require you to deposit some certain amount of money before you could receive payment on their platform it is very necessary to be doubtful of those website so that you would not fall into the hands of scams

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have made a lot of money doing book reviews. That was on a platform called online book club. The only issue is that their rules are so strict. But if you can keep it, you would earn some decent cash.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is better to be sceptical of website that will require you to deposit some certain amount of money before you could receive payment on their platform it is very necessary to be doubtful of those website so that you would not fall into the hands of scams
there is nothing wrong in being sceptical about any kind of website you want to work on. It is only natural and normal, that is why it is important for you to carry out proper research before you sign up

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Am not doing any review now because I don't trust most of sites I saw online. I love reading books and writing reviews online. If I see a legitimate site, I will join asap.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I have not used this method to make money before though, but i heard its a great way to make money online. They invited me some time back to join bur cause of school i was not able to.

Back