Difference between paypal and paypal business account

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I dont have any idea about this, i dont remember at all when i made paypal account, i choose personal or business account. I make that account at first for my online website that time, i have to pay it thru paypal, and that website was not doing good and i forgot about it, untill i joined mylot and using it again to get my payment. So, i'm sorry i cant help you
what is the difference between paypal normal accounts and paypal business account

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is nothing like PayPal normal. We PayPal private or PayPal business. PayPal private is the account you open for individual while PayPal business is the account you open for business. You can open either of them especially if you want to open verified PayPal account with unlimited fund.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
I think the major difference between PayPal business and a personal PayPal account is that with a business account, you would get extra features like tracking your expenses and much more that would make running your business a lot easier.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.733
I think you get to distinguish the differences when you a registering on the PayPal. There you are asked to choose between business or PayPal account at the start. I think the difference comes on the capacity on how much funds the account can hold.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you get to distinguish the differences when you a registering on the PayPal. There you are asked to choose between business or PayPal account at the start. I think the difference comes on the capacity on how much funds the account can hold.
That's not a difference, but might be in your country,, in our country, there is no diffrence expect owners accessibility.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
what is the difference between paypal normal accounts and paypal business account
PayPal Business opens up a whole lot more features and options that you would otherwise not have, with a personal account. If you live in a transaction restricted country, having a PayPal Business Account will free up the restriction, making it easier to accept transfers from people from around the world.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you have a PayPal business account, you can receive money straight to your bank accounts even in restricted countries. It is not an easy thing to own though. You must upload your certificate of registration.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you have a PayPal business account, you can receive money straight to your bank accounts even in restricted countries. It is not an easy thing to own though. You must upload your certificate of registration.
This is interesting. Do you mean that everyone including Nigerians can own this? You know that PayPal is not allowed here.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not used any of this payment processors so I cannot tell the differences.
Better do not reply on something that you do not know, and let those explain who know.
This is interesting. Do you mean that everyone including Nigerians can own this? You know that PayPal is not allowed here.
That is also wrong information, PayPal works country to country, rules for all countries are different.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Better do not reply on something that you do not know, and let those explain who know.

That is also wrong information, PayPal works country to country, rules for all countries are different.
This is the first time I'm hearing that the rules for all countries are different but it is not available in my country though

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know I use business account but I don't have bussness well there has to be difrences between these two I don't know maybe it has to do something with transactions

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.280
I think almost all countries can use the PayPal business account as it is used for business owners but not the personal account that not everyone can use even in my country

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think almost all countries can use the PayPal business account as it is used for business owners but not the personal account that not everyone can use even in my country
It is true! a PayPal business account is basically used by businesses because it covers huge transactions at once.

Back