Discussion Block - Friendly and welcoming general chat forum!

Kale

Complete Stranger
Aug 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Discussion Block is a general chat and general discussion forum with a focus on providing a safe, positive, and welcoming space to all. We welcome everyone to this forum and consider ourselves one big happy family.

We also have a focus on a moderated and a safe place for streamers, content creators, and VTubers to post without judgement and hate. While users can leave feedback and such, we do not tolerate hate here. Anything that goes against our limited rules will be moderated accordingly.

If you are into gaming, streaming, and other hobbies we have a forum and place for you. You can discuss any and everything in our general chat forum.

Thanks for checking us out!

The link again is https://discussionblock.com/

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is this forum a pay per post site. If the discussion board is not pay per post site, am sorry nobody will leave the place he is making money to place he is simply sharing his thoughts and creativity without pay.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Is this forum a pay per post site. If the discussion board is not pay per post site, am sorry nobody will leave the place he is making money to place he is simply sharing his thoughts and creativity without pay.
It doesn't matter if the place doesn't let people make money from their posting. This board that this advertising topic is in, isn't for people to post advertising topics strictly for that. THis board is meant to allow Forum Owners to advertise their forums, to people who might want to discuss the subject of the forum.

Discussion Block is a general chat and general discussion forum with a focus on providing a safe, positive, and welcoming space to all. We welcome everyone to this forum and consider ourselves one big happy family.

We also have a focus on a moderated and a safe place for streamers, content creators, and VTubers to post without judgement and hate. While users can leave feedback and such, we do not tolerate hate here. Anything that goes against our limited rules will be moderated accordingly.

If you are into gaming, streaming, and other hobbies we have a forum and place for you. You can discuss any and everything in our general chat forum.

Thanks for checking us out!

The link again is https://discussionblock.com/
Good luck Kale!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.960
Your site is like an OT forum site that does not laypeople to post or comment. I am a member of OT and enjoyed meeting and talking with members there anywhere in the world. I may join the next day. It is nice to share our thoughts and feelings.

Kale

Complete Stranger
Aug 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your site is like an OT forum site that does not laypeople to post or comment. I am a member of OT and enjoyed meeting and talking with members there anywhere in the world. I may join the next day. It is nice to share our thoughts and feelings.
Oh okay, thank you!

Kale

Complete Stranger
Aug 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Happy Good Morning GIF by PeacockTV

Hope all is going well guys! We're growing and getting a bit bigger every day. I'd love to see you join us! :D
Post automatically merged:

New moderator post:

Multi accounts post:

We're still growing and would love to see you join today. :)

Last edited:
Back