Distractions at work

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Too loud discussions, cellphone ringing, and answering calls inside the office are among the bad distractions while at work. It happens at my workplace and my superior always sends memos to the distractors. They lack common sense.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many distractions at my work place usually people are talking a lot and it couse it my company doesn't really care unless it affects productivity to avoid distractions I turn off my notifications

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
What are some distractions people commonly have to deal with in an office? What things do companies do to minimize these distractions?

Smartphones are the biggest distraction anyone can have at their workplace which is why you have to try as much as you can to remove your smartphone from the equation whenever you are working so that you cannot be distracted easily.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
There are many distractions at my work place usually people are talking a lot and it couse it my company doesn't really care unless it affects productivity to avoid distractions I turn off my notifications
Nuisance in the workplace also affects our mood. There are senseless people. They are only after of their own satisfaction.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
One major distractions is telling of stories. Don't get me wrong, i do not mind having a few discussions while working, but when the work on ground is much i like staying focus.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
One major distractions is telling of stories. Don't get me wrong, i do not mind having a few discussions while working, but when the work on ground is much i like staying focus.
That's right when the work needs due date submission we need to focus on it. It's good to tell stories during free time. We could have the inevitable loud laughter hehe.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
It is quite common thing to get distracted at work. The fact of the matter remains that a person may have a harder time if he is not working in a remote place or in a remote conditions.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was working full time, I found that the main distraction is people talking on the phone. I could not complain because salesperson need to make calls to customers or potential customers.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Too loud discussions, cellphone ringing, and answering calls inside the office are among the bad distractions while at work. It happens at my workplace and my superior always sends memos to the distractors. They lack common sense.
There are some kind of jobs that even the slight distraction in this form you just mentioned could lead to too much errors and that won't be easily noticeable , staffs need to put their phone on silent mode or do not disturb while working.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Well, if you are being distracted at work, then you should address this issue and discuss this problem with your seniors. Your co-workers do not have the right to distract you.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
To much people in office. Open space concept is good concept for some people but I prefer closed office. People who talk a lot are not good for this type of work room.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
To much people in office. Open space concept is good concept for some people but I prefer closed office. People who talk a lot are not good for this type of work room.

Well, I think that there are certain places where you are more likely to get distracted. Some examples are working at a telemarketing company where you tend to get distracted a lot.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the work place whether we like it or not and also no matter how hard we try to focus distractions seems inevitable
One among many others includes toxic behaved co_workers

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$1.060
Some colleagues have the ability to chat unending in the workplace. In the process, they end up being a distraction to other Staff. Some are distracted by their phones answering unnecessary calls onyye workplace.

Back