Diversifying Your Investment

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
You should not put all your eggs in one basket. The main reason you should diversify is so that you don't lose everything if the investment crashes.

Some investments also have slower returns, like real estate but are more secure. Pairing it with a riskier one like cryptocurrency that has higher returns can help you wait patiently.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You should not put all your eggs in one basket. The main reason you should diversify is so that you don't lose everything if the investment crashes.

Some investments also have slower returns, like real estate but are more secure. Pairing it with a riskier one like cryptocurrency that has higher returns can help you wait patiently.
For now, cryptocurrency is never a risky Investment. Only new people will see it as risky. No matter how low the price fall, it will later rise back

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000

Even when we are working online we never to work on different websites in case one isn't paying we can depend on other

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I agree with you, having several investments is a good idea, if one is not profitable in short term then you can take profits from others.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.780

I would certainly diversify my investments and this is what I did in the past as well when it comes to investing in assets such as gold and silver.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you. I have invested in different forums on cryptocurrency, I also have different cryptocurrencies. Also I have invested in the stock market and my offline business.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my opinion, diversity is an investment management to reduce the risks that will occur. or divide your investment into several investment instruments, crypto, stocks, mutual funds, bonds, gold, property etc.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Diversifying your investments is one of the wisest things that an investor can do together with risk management, one must study well in which assets you are going to invest in depth and make judgment of how much risk is entailing with it, there are many ways to diversify I do it in cryptos and precious minerals such as gold.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
For now, cryptocurrency is never a risky Investment. Only new people will see it as risky. No matter how low the price fall, it will later rise back
Some coins have less risk, like Bitcoin. Some coins may never rise again, especially shitcoins that are not listed on major exchanges. What seems like simple to you may be very complex for others and hence, they lose their money.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some coins have less risk, like Bitcoin. Some coins may never rise again, especially shitcoins that are not listed on major exchanges. What seems like simple to you may be very complex for others and hence, they lose their money.
That's true! Some coins formerly in the top 10 are not in the top 30 nowadays. It's difficult to tell which coins will remain strong. Bitcoin and probably Ethereum may continue.

Back