Do hackers use Python?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
Hackers are just lurking around wanting to destroy our websites or any important files and documents on our computers. They are web criminals and they are happy doing it. It seems they are experimenting or there is something on their minds. They are also experts on the web which is why companies and big-time businessmen protected their own websites by hiring webmasters to avoid an act that may resort to severe destruction of the company's hidden files and documents.

There is a question raised by web users if hackers use Python. By the way, Python is the most loved programming language used by hackers. Why so easy for them to use this, it is simply because it is an open-source language which means that hackers can use the stuff other hackers previously made. It is also a high-level language and free. It comes with a bank of genius support.

Those who learn the basic knowledge of programming can have the idea to destruct a website. There is a variety of software they can use and are available that hackers usually use. Hackers are also considered experts. They learned through their practices and constant use of the computer ways to apply what they learned despite the knowledge that what they were doing is a crime. What can you add?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
Let us get rid of hackers, but they mostly hacked big companies' websites. There might be personal websites. Passwords are also the target of hackers so they can get access like my PayPal 4 years ago, my password was hacked unable to withdraw my money . I created another PP account.

Let us get rid of hackers, but they mostly hacked big companies' websites. There might be personal websites. Passwords are also the target of hackers so they can get access like my PayPal 4 years ago, my password was hacked unable to withdraw my money . I created another PP account.
If they can hack big companies, how much more small businesses who does not have strong cyber security, they can easily be attacked.
Hackers are trying to attack the company I am with. Hackers got hold of our company email addresses.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
If they can hack big companies, how much more small businesses who does not have strong cyber security, they can easily be attacked.
Hackers are trying to attack the company I am with. Hackers got hold of our company email addresses.
In fact, the website of our university was hacked 3 years ago and that was the start of online classes. We cannot open the website of our university so with Amazon clouds where classes were held. That was so scary. Hackers were born bad.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hackers can indeed make use Python to hack a website. Since Python is a really common programming code that almost all programmers would know, this can be dangerous if the website is not secured properly.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
I think when a website is well built and protected with strong passwords and other security measures, it becomes so hard to hacked
That's right, that's why we're always reminded to change our password every month. It's what I'm doing monthly changing my password with different characters. My PayPal password before was hacked unable me to open it and my money was gone.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
That's right, that's why we're always reminded to change our password every month. It's what I'm doing monthly changing my password with different characters. My PayPal password before was hacked unable me to open it and my money was gone.
This was a sad develoment and that is why alot of people do noit like to ex[pose their account information and any other identity for these very reasons.It is easy for someone to devize some fraudulant activities if there is too much personal information exposed.Someone wantedn to hack my whatsapp in a few months ago.Someone also wanted to hack our sales email where we close deals on.There is just alot of Lazy bones and Human junks in this world who do not know the definition of hardwork.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
This was a sad develoment and that is why alot of people do noit like to ex[pose their account information and any other identity for these very reasons.It is easy for someone to devize some fraudulant activities if there is too much personal information exposed.Someone wantedn to hack my whatsapp in a few months ago.Someone also wanted to hack our sales email where we close deals on.There is just alot of Lazy bones and Human junks in this world who do not know the definition of hardwork.
Our company website was also hacked 4 years ago and it took days before it was restored by a webmaster. There are many hackers this time wanting to destroy a site with the intention to hack employees' personal emails and even passwords.

Back