Do members who have a full time job post on this forum during office hours?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.293
I think the members with regular jobs can find some time posting on the forum site within the middle of their job's time and during lunch time too for that matter.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I think the members with regular jobs can find some time posting on the forum site within the middle of their job's time and during lunch time too for that matter.
That's right I'm doing it during my 30 minutes snack time. Some minutes doing activities here mean a lot no wasting of precious moment while being free.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Our break time at work is only 15 mins, so by the time you have left the factory floor, done a toilet stop, got bag out of locker, had a drink and a quick snack there is no time to do anything else apart from put your bag back in locker and go back on factory floor.
Post automatically merged:

That's right I'm doing it during my 30 minutes snack time. Some minutes doing activities here mean a lot no wasting of precious moment while being free.
You are lucky you get time in your 30 minutes to answer people on here. I think I wouldn't be able to relax and take my time to do anything, would feel far too rushed.
But glad that you are able to come and chat with us who are at home, and not to have to wait until you get home from work

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.293
T
Our break time at work is only 15 mins, so by the time you have left the factory floor, done a toilet stop, got bag out of locker, had a drink and a quick snack there is no time to do anything else apart from put your bag back in locker and go back on factory floor.

You are lucky you get time in your 30 minutes to answer people on here. I think I wouldn't be able to relax and take my time to do anything, would feel far too rushed.
But glad that you are able to come and chat with us who are at home, and not to have to wait until you get home from work
That's so great. It brings the sense of time utilisation and maximisation of one's time into very constructive means of earning extra online income in the expense of the job's time.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
I work part time in a factory, no time during working hours packing the peppers to answer anything on a forum, we are just so busy and we are not allowed to waste a moment of time.
Phones are not allowed on the factory floor and if you are caught with a phone you will get told off so bad and sent to put the phone in your locker, next time you go on the factory floor you will be asked if you have your phone in your pocket
That's oke, the most important thing is that you can comply with the manufacturer's regulations, you must be able to prioritize your work, while for forum sites you can use your free time, especially at home.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
T

That's so great. It brings the sense of time utilisation and maximisation of one's time into very constructive means of earning extra online income in the expense of the job's time.
(y)

That's oke, the most important thing is that you can comply with the manufacturer's regulations, you must be able to prioritize your work, while for forum sites you can use your free time, especially at home.
That is true, I always log into Mylot and here when I get home to see what has been going on, see who has replied to me and see who I need to reply back to to keep everyone happy here

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303

Yes, and in 30 minutes I can reply 10 posts so it's not bad. I can earn some cents in 30 minutes. I just need focus. My work mates are also having their own sidelines hehe. Technology changes lives.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
I work part time in a factory, no time during working hours packing the peppers to answer anything on a forum, we are just so busy and we are not allowed to waste a moment of time.
Phones are not allowed on the factory floor and if you are caught with a phone you will get told off so bad and sent to put the phone in your locker, next time you go on the factory floor you will be asked if you have your phone in your pocket
I can feel you with this matter. I would not be able to do the real job if being here. Since I am working online, I can do it in between. But, I am still hoping to have more time being here and there.

Back