Do Privacy Coins have a Future?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
These coins offer a more deeper layer of privacy to their users, and as usual, have been a target by government and regulatory agencies. I can remember that some coins like Monero , Dash had to delisted by some exchanges in the past.

A lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts are positive about them and prefer them to other coins. Is it possible that they would gain sufficient acceptability to succeed in the future?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Until now Monero and Dash are still available on major exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin, Kraken, Coinbase etc. Monero and Dash are created to protect the privacy of their users. so that these two coins are used more as a transaction than for investment.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yes I agree with you some coins just like Monero and Dash are created to protect the privacy of their users. you know annoymous way of transacting for investment and future isn't bleak

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes I agree with you some coins just like Monero and Dash are created to protect the privacy of their users. you know annoymous way of transacting for investment and future isn't bleak
But do you think that will work. Do you know if it will really protect the privacy? Wait, how does it even work? I feel every cryptocurrency platform protects the privacy of its users

Back