Do you always offer a dark mode on your website?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to creating any website, I have always tried to offer both a light mode and a dark mode. Being that I prefer to use a dark mode on any sites I use and knowing many others also like to have a dark mode, I feel it is essential to help the site be optimized for all.

With some people also preferring light mode to dark mode as well, offering both will ensure that anyone who visits your site can set it so that they are comfortable with it. Running the risk of losing visitors to your site because they are not able to find a dark mode or even a light mode is something I would hate.

Do you always offer a dark mode and light mode?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I use dark mode as you can google that it causes less strain on eyes and it is somewhat user friendly at least I feel comfortable to write in dark mode.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm always about the dark mode and that's what I'm using even now on this site. it's good to offer both so that anyone who visits a site can set it

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Dark mode removes this effect of luminosity and you work more comfortably with your website unlike the white one this is why I always prefer dark mode in any time of day.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, I don't pay much attention to these issues and just browse the web, but I heard that the dark mode version is better for the health of the eyes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
When it comes to creating any website, I have always tried to offer both a light mode and a dark mode. Being that I prefer to use a dark mode on any sites I use and knowing many others also like to have a dark mode, I feel it is essential to help the site be optimized for all.

With some people also preferring light mode to dark mode as well, offering both will ensure that anyone who visits your site can set it so that they are comfortable with it. Running the risk of losing visitors to your site because they are not able to find a dark mode or even a light mode is something I would hate.

Do you always offer a dark mode and light mode?
I also like the dark mode but I do not have any reason for that

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also like the dark mode but I do not have any reason for that
Well, dark mode is less irritating to your eyes and is better for your eye health. Some people cannot tolerate too much light, so dark mode feels better for them. There are even plugins that make dark mode sites that do not have dark mode

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Well, dark mode is less irritating to your eyes and is better for your eye health. Some people cannot tolerate too much light, so dark mode feels better for them. There are even plugins that make dark mode sites that do not have dark mode
This is true and it is one of the reasons why I began to use it

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From my experience, it seems like sites with dark themes tend to be heavy and take some large amount of bandwidth to load. This affects me because we are still struggling to stabilize internet connection in my country.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I like web pages that have the dark mode option much more because the light mode is harmful to the eyes and tires them quickly and it is very difficult to work and interact with them

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like web pages that have the dark mode option much more because the light mode is harmful to the eyes and tires them quickly and it is very difficult to work and interact with them
Yes Ribert you are right. It is a fact that people like us who are active in PTP forums, we stare at the monitor screen or phone for many hours, which can damage our eyes. It is better to use dark mode. Also, I just want to buy a blue cut glasses, It is recommended to everyone

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes Ribert you are right. It is a fact that people like us who are active in PTP forums, we stare at the monitor screen or phone for many hours, which can damage our eyes. It is better to use dark mode. Also, I just want to buy a blue cut glasses, It is recommended to everyone
I wear glasses, and my optician recommended me to use a special glass to use in front of the computer, I think it is the technology that you comment, otherwise my eyesight would have been damaged by the excess light coming from the computer.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wear glasses, and my optician recommended me to use a special glass to use in front of the computer, I think it is the technology that you comment, otherwise my eyesight would have been damaged by the excess light coming from the computer.
Well, it's good that you have a doctor and you talked to him. I found out a little late and unfortunately I'm not feeling well. I found out about the blue light of the monitors late and I didn't know anything about it. Xiaomi produces glasses that can protect your eyes from blue light

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
From my experience, it seems like sites with dark themes tend to be heavy and take some large amount of bandwidth to load. This affects me because we are still struggling to stabilize internet connection in my country.
I use dark mode for every platform that I work on because I am used to it

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.870
Some people may not find it necessary but I find it very important because of my eyes
You can watch on your eyes using simple techniqu like turning view from screen to something without led light every 45 minutes. Take few steps trough room, watch trough windows and you eyes will get some rest.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You can watch on your eyes using simple techniqu like turning view from screen to something without led light every 45 minutes. Take few steps trough room, watch trough windows and you eyes will get some rest.
I think I will give this a try and I will let you know if it worked for me. Thank you

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, this is definitely necessary and helps your eyes, although it doesn't matter how many minutes you look at the monitor, because blue light can damage your eyes, and you must wear glasses.

Back