Do you believe cryptocurrency will always exist?

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ever since the appearance of cryptocurrency about 14 years ago, it has taken the world by storm. Those that were lucky to jump in and invest long term then are now millionaires.

But do you think cryptocurrency will continue to exist? I think the answer is yes, as long as fiat currency is existing cryptocurrency will exist as well. It is here to stay.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ever since the appearance of cryptocurrency about 14 years ago, it has taken the world by storm. Those that were lucky to jump in and invest long term then are now millionaires.

But do you think cryptocurrency will continue to exist? I think the answer is yes, as long as fiat currency is existing cryptocurrency will exist as well. It is here to stay.
I never knew crypto existed 14 years ago already, as I only know about it in 5 years time. Last year I've observed a a big dive. I hope it bounces upward.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since I currently spend my time building my Bitcoin balances almost exclusivly and have accumulated a few million Satoshi that I put to work earning more every day, I would suggest that evidence alone answers this question with a few !!!!! at the end. It is the fastest growing project I have ever been involved with and the opportunity to educate others about it for our mutual benefit is enormous. New opportunities to start with nothing and ramp up to high speed growth are emerging constantly and there are millions out there who are desperately looking for entries into this revolution. The most fascinating part of this, is the constant flow of nay-sayer comments being spread by those who have no clue what they are missing, is a field ready to harvest with abundant rewards for those who are willing to take NO RISK but a little time and see it happening before their very eyes by taking part. I started a new one a couple of weeks ago by spending a few minutes of free time watching YouTube Videos from inside a website I didn't even know existed, where I then post links to my favorite ones with some keywords people may search for. I am enjoying the entertainment value today and planting seeds for significant free income in the near future. Let me warn you, if you take a look at this it can overwhelm you, but I just decided to take a few Satoshi from other projects I have succeeded with and buy a few Video Packs to see where it leads. I have been spending very little time or resources pursuing this, but I can see impressive results already and haveing just plain fun doing it. A side benefit is it takes some of the stress off my other activities that keep working better because of this simple entertainment I am enjoying. If that sounds interesting, check out https://m.adclickxpress.is/?r=oldbuddy&p=tiktok&c=tracking_code

Last edited:

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I'm of the same opinion as you. Enough often there I have heard about the decline of cryptocurrencies to give space to NFTs, but I think they will go in two different parallel lines.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

This is a very good question. Perhaps, cryptocurrencies will exist for many years because they are becoming more and more popular around the world.

itermathi

Complete Stranger
Feb 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin and other important cryptocurrencies are getting some attention lately, both good and bad. People are not aware of the opportunity they have, saying "ponzi scheme" or "memeing" about it (so it becomes less important). For it to be relevant there has to be a growing number of investors, and sooner or later the numbers will increase.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin and other important cryptocurrencies are getting some attention lately, both good and bad. People are not aware of the opportunity they have, saying "ponzi scheme" or "memeing" about it (so it becomes less important). For it to be relevant there has to be a growing number of investors, and sooner or later the numbers will increase.
Sorry, but I miss your point. Are you in or out of the make money from Crypto game right now?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.135
The strength of crypto will depend on its users, the more users, the stronger the existence of crypto. Until now, crypto users are increasing in number, which means it really supports the survival of cryptocurrency.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
I think for the most part, the main and popular cryptos will always remain and be updated to work better. I know for a fact that a ton of them will disappear over the next few years, as scams and businesses that run them come and go.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.740
Yes I do believe that the crypto-currency would exist forever and dominate the market at long last. Most countries have now accepted crypto currency and payments are done through it.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Well, I think that cryptocurrencies will exist for a long time. They are based on a really powerful system and they are being used by many different major organisations and businesses in the world.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I think that cryptocurrencies will exist for a long time. They are based on a really powerful system and they are being used by many different major organisations and businesses in the world.
I hope you are right my friend, but if I can get them to last even 10 years I will probably be in some care center for the duration of my life by then and not really need them.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

One of the many reasons that makes me feel crypto currency would still be around for years and years to come is because a lot more governments of different nations are also buying into the idea of digital currency.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Well if they always existed I do not think it since technology is changing and must change from time to time, that is, it has been seen over time, when something new and revolutionary arrives, the old is forgotten, but cryptocurrencies and blockchain is in its main stage and development remains to be seen.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Cryptocurrency has been in existence for over 10 years now so I believe that they will continue to exist till God knows when

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Cryptocurrency has been in existence for over 10 years now so I believe that they will continue to exist till God knows when
Hopefully so, but that it has existed about 13 years more or less does not assure us anything, everything can happen because it is a technology, but you have to see it on the positive side and is that the blockchain is a new technology that is being adopted in many areas, not only in the financial, and that's good news.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hopefully so, but that it has existed about 13 years more or less does not assure us anything, everything can happen because it is a technology, but you have to see it on the positive side and is that the blockchain is a new technology that is being adopted in many areas, not only in the financial, and that's good news.
Another feeling that cryptocurrencies are already growing in popularity and people are investing in it so it cannot just vanosh like that

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Another feeling that cryptocurrencies are already growing in popularity and people are investing in it so it cannot just vanosh like that
The main problem is that it is still highly correlated with the fiat system and if this does not change and the fiat system falls the cryptocurrencies will fall anyway, so until a bitcoin is valued in a bitcoin anything can happen.

Back