Do you believe cryptocurrency will always exist?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
I never knew crypto existed 14 years ago already, as I only know about it in 5 years time. Last year I've observed a a big dive. I hope it bounces upward.
It has been in existence more than 5 years ago and I have known it since 2011. One thing about the price of cryptocurrency especially the top coins, they always bounce upward no matter if there price fall.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
It has been in existence more than 5 years ago and I have known it since 2011. One thing about the price of cryptocurrency especially the top coins, they always bounce upward no matter if there price fall.
I have noticed BTC is doing good again. This is the first crypto I know and I have used it in paying for items.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
The main problem is that it is still highly correlated with the fiat system and if this does not change and the fiat system falls the cryptocurrencies will fall anyway, so until a bitcoin is valued in a bitcoin anything can happen.
Anything can happen to it and that is why some people panic when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I think it will although many countries are not allowing their citizens to transact these but still it will exist and may rule the world

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Anything can happen to it and that is why some people panic when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency
It is normal they still have a very uncertain fate and we do not know what can happen to them so we can not make such drastic claims as that they will never go anywhere, we can not say that.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
It is normal they still have a very uncertain fate and we do not know what can happen to them so we can not make such drastic claims as that they will never go anywhere, we can not say that.
I understand your point but I hope that we all make something good out of it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
This is informative I never knew crypto has been here for these numbers of years. as I only know about it not long sgo. I've observed it growing trends and more

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
Ever since the appearance of cryptocurrency about 14 years ago, it has taken the world by storm. Those that were lucky to jump in and invest long term then are now millionaires.

But do you think cryptocurrency will continue to exist? I think the answer is yes, as long as fiat currency is existing cryptocurrency will exist as well. It is here to stay.
No matter how hard the banking system are trying to fight off crypto currency especially Bitcoin, it will keep in existing just the way the banks came in and took cowries out of value making paper money the accepted legal tender, that is how Bitcoin is going to become in a few years time and will keep living and existing among humans as long as the world is becoming more and more digital.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I heard rumors about the destruction of cryptocurrencies, but I don't think it's true. There is no reason for this market to disappear when people are more and more interested in it

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.025
It will be very hard for cryptocurrency to die off. For this to happen, Bitcoin will have to be totally annihilated and that seems impossible so far. The technology behind it is good too, so hopefully it stays for a long while

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
Cryptocurrency has actually come to stay. There is nothing that anyone would say or do that would work contrary to this. It is just for governments to find a way to integrate cryptocurrency into their policy program.

Back