Do you believe in Ghosts!

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people have claimed to have seen ghost but i believe they are just trying to create a scary atmosphere with their weird experience with Ghosts. Ghost are said to be invisible to the living, so tell me how did those who claimed to have seen then got around that?.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.435
Many people have claimed to have seen ghost but i believe they are just trying to create a scary atmosphere with their weird experience with Ghosts. Ghost are said to be invisible to the living, so tell me how did those who claimed to have seen then got around that?.
Very well said, they're invisible but those who see them might have third eye.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.760
Raw Dex
$0.000

Yes, many people claim that they have seen ghosts and I feel if they saw the ghost then why can we all see them. How can it be that they hide them from many of us and are visible to others

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.760
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are videos ulustrating OVM or extrateresters and being seen by people.

Do you believe in ghosts and the video that people upload on social media? I have seen lots of such videos and they look so real. But still, I don't believe that ghosts exist. I have many serials on the tv also related to the ghosts and they don't scare me.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very well said, they're invisible but those who see them might have third eye.
Third eye you say? How is it possible to have a third eyes where would it even be, I haven't seen any human with three eye since my birth, probably they are myth. I would have believed if the said Ghosts where felt and not seen.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.760
Raw Dex
$0.000
Third eye you say? How is it possible to have a third eyes where would it even be, I haven't seen any human with three eye since my birth, probably they are myth? I would have believed if the said Ghosts were felt and not seen.
And what about the third eye, is it visible or is it seen by few people and the ghost?🤣

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.435
Third eye you say? How is it possible to have a third eyes where would it even be, I haven't seen any human with three eye since my birth, probably they are myth. I would have believed if the said Ghosts where felt and not seen.
The third eye is not shown beside the left to the right eye:LOL::LOL::LOL:. It is located in the brain.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, many people claim that they have seen ghosts and I feel if they saw the ghost then why can we all see them. How can it be that they hide them from many of us and are visible to others
I practically believe that they are made up tales , even those who claimed the ghost was caught on camera.lol. i have watch a lot of video that assent to the existence of ghost but I still find the plot fishy. Come to think of It, most of those ghost are either said to be wearing a white garment or what was on them when they died. Technically they are supposes to be naked that is if at all they actually exist.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.760
Raw Dex
$0.000
I practically believe that they are made up tales , even those who claimed the ghost was caught on camera.lol. i have watch a lot of video that assent to the existence of ghost but I still find the plot fishy. Come to think of It, most of those ghost are either said to be wearing a white garment or what was on them when they died. Technically they are supposes to be naked that is if at all they actually exist.

I also dont believe in such videos, I think they are fake and are made just to misguide people. By watching horror movies and serials people imagine the existence of ghosts which don't exist in reality.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm thinking, what could have brought about this Ghost idea? I'm sure someone thought or probably felt he/she saw a ghost but in real sense he/she was just missing the deceased or he/she have a hand in the deceased death, humans mind at time project images out to look too real.

Back