AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I do not know the taste of the drugs. Therefore, I prefer to swallow them with water. In fact, some drugs cannot be chewed as stated in the instruction sheet.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.005
I can't even do any of them instead I put my drugs in garri and swallow it along side I hate drugs so badly
When I was a child, I even do not like chewable vitamins. But then, I need to take them in because my biological parents will keep on reminding me about it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.005
I used to find it hard to swallow, not to mention shew. Surprised when I see people shew them.
In my country, chewable medicines are for kiddies. For the reason that they cannot swallow a pill easily. Although they are flavored ones and melt easily in their mouth.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$5.403
In my country, chewable medicines are for kiddies. For the reason that they cannot swallow a pill easily. Although they are flavored ones and melt easily in their mouth.
I have heard of medicines like that, but I have seen people who can actually chew the bitter ones. I have even seen some who swallow without water.

Back