Do you claim bch from faucets

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a lot. How were you able to achieve that? I don't mind if you give me a full detail and I will register with your link. It makes so much sense to me.
The details are in my signature file below. Basically, I click faucets, take surveys, post in forums that pay and other earning methods people say are not worth it, but I deposit my earnings where they pay me Daily Compound Interest and let them grow. It's that simple.
Post automatically merged:

At the moment i have not come across any faucet site where i can use in claiming Bitcoin cash. In most cases i prefer to take my earnings form faucet sites in doge coin or tron.
I understand that Bitcoin has much higher fees for transactions, but when the earnings are 10X as much (or more) I don't mind that at all.

Last edited:

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
At the moment i have not come across any faucet site where i can use in claiming Bitcoin cash. In most cases i prefer to take my earnings form faucet sites in doge coin or tron.
Indeed true because Tron or Dogecoin are more interesting than the BCH concept means if you earn from Dogecoin the transactions are faster than BCH itself. In Payeer Tron confirms on one minute.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you so much for your advise. I will check your signature on your profile and I will know the ones that I will love to join. I just hope that they work for me like they do for you
The details are in my signature file below. Basically, I click faucets, take surveys, post in forums that pay and other earning methods people say are not worth it, but I deposit my earnings where they pay me Daily Compound Interest and let them grow. It's that simple.
Post automatically merged:

I understand that Bitcoin has much higher fees for transactions, but when the earnings are 10X as much (or more) I don't mind that at all.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you so much for your advise. I will check your signature on your profile and I will know the ones that I will love to join. I just hope that they work for me like they do for you
Then work is there and it is brain-dead simple, but it does need to be done if you want the pay. I have a daily routine and I repeat it as often as I can every day, but I think it's well worth the effort.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Then work is there and it is brain-dead simple, but it does need to be done if you want the pay. I have a daily routine and I repeat it as often as I can every day, but I think it's well worth the effort.
You are motivating me already and I think it is a good one. It will not be bad for me to add it to the platforms that I make money from since it is paying snd the money I will earn is not too little.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My experience was not great when I tried first time earning bch from a faucet app which was recommended to me by a friend abd after that I decided to not join any such faucets

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I focus on Bitcoin and I make about 8,000 Satoshi per day that increased day by day.
Ciao "vecchio" vedo che sei anche qui?😂😂
Well, having made the conversion, I found that, with the current exchange rate, 8,000 satoshis a day are equivalent to around €2. And then, sincerely speaking in Italy it is very little sum , but as passive income, I'd already like to take it. I ask,you get this through Rollercoin, by any chance? Thank you.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My experience was not great when I tried first time earning bch from a faucet app which was recommended to me by a friend abd after that I decided to not join any such faucets
Sorry about that. I know that a lot of us here have tried so many websites that did not work for us but we just have to move on. They are just like some of our experiences online.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It was an app and I have experienced that we cannot earn much from these faucets so I mostly go for faucets that pay bch or let us request any other currency

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was an app and I have experienced that we cannot earn much from these faucets so I mostly go for faucets that pay bch or let us request any other currency
I am glad that you already know about that. We should never try to depend on those kind of websites if we are really willing to make so much money. We should try other means

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
I am too not interested in the BCH Crypto currency. I therefore prefer bitcoins, LTC , USDT as far as I am concerned. However I have heard that the faucets that deals with the claiming of the BCH are too slow to withstand.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I once claimed BCH from faucet sites but it was no rewarding as they showed in their adverts that took my attention to them and so I left it there and stopped making attempts to claim.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am at present claiming from coinpayu, ad btc and count ply and sometimes from faucet crypto so I am not joining any new faucets at present as all have low earnings

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$2.122
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are numerous platforms where you can claim bch for free but the amount of bch when converted to dollar that you would claim from such platform are not encouraging because the payment is quite low.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its better to stay active on selective faucets as no faucet can pay big so we need to join only limited faucets and should concentrate more on well paying websites only

Back