Do you consider pyramid scheme as business?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wikipedia states pyramid scheme as "A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products" in simple word pyramid scheme is when a person collects money from others and promises to double it or add some interest and give them back if they bring another person who would like to invest or give a money to him and those will bring another person and so on.
so do you consider pyramid scheme as a business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
No it is no business because a lot of them as nothing to sell . So there's no trading here but more of robbing Peter to pay Paul. So there lies the problem.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah it is very hard to consider pyramid scheme but the Wikipedia states it as a business, and so many peoples consider it as a business, and those peoples consider business as a way of money earning way and money making jobs, so yeah personally it is not business for me.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
Yes it is good to find a solid business to do and leave this schemes. A lot of them are just fake so don't bother yourself in engaging in any of them

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.203
Pyramid schemes are dependent on influx of new members for the old members to be paid. When the system has a little breach and doesn't work that way, it all becomes a scam.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it is good to find a solid business to do and leave this schemes. A lot of them are just fake so don't bother yourself in engaging in any of them
From day to day there are a lots of new pyramid scheme in my country and a lots of peoples join those pyramid scheme earning options, and after they give their money for the scheme they ask them to invite many peoples in order to withdraw their money,

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
There are does who might consider it a from of investment rather than a business though but personally i do not consider this a business or a from or low battery. It is not legit and also not a stable source of income.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are does who might consider it a from of investment rather than a business though but personally i do not consider this a business or a from or low battery. It is not legit and also not a stable source of income.
I remember when i was in college there was well known pyramid scheme business and m friends invest their money on that pyramid scheme platform and they was trying to convince me to invest by using their referral name but i am glad that i didn't invest because the platform closed now, and many peoples lose money.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
This scheme is never a good scheme it's doesn't work for me it's something which I have tried and loss a lot of money many of it don't just last for days so it's waste of time going for it

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This scheme is never a good scheme it's doesn't work for me it's something which I have tried and loss a lot of money many of it don't just last for days so it's waste of time going for it
Trying pyramid scheme is a bad business and only the first person who joined the pyramid scheme will get profit and the other users will face challenge even to get back their invested money.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
Pyramid schemes are not advisable. They are always doomed to fail. This is because their success depends on recruiting more people and investors to invest. one need to stay away from them

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah investing on pyramid scheme is a risky investment and we may lose our money that we invest on the pyramid scheme, but i know a friends who invest on those and its bit hard, but what if we start the pyramid scheme business will it be profitable?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
l really don't consider the pyramidal schemes as genuine types of businesses. This is because their progress depends on the influx for the people in the systems whereby the ending is normal not good.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
I don't like pyramid scheme it is risky inma way as it all about them collecting money from others and promises to double it or add some interest for another person. This can't be ideal.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
l really don't consider the pyramidal schemes as genuine types of businesses. This is because their progress depends on the influx for the people in the systems whereby the ending is normal not good.
Yeah some peoples including me don't consider pyramid scheme as a business idea, but some peoples are starting the pyramid scheme as a business and they are getting money from it but in order to get money you need to be the person on the top.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
I don't and I know a lot of peoples don't consider pyramid scheme as a business idea, Pyramid scheme truly is nio business and they are risky investment ventures we need to avoid.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
I don't and I know a lot of peoples don't consider pyramid scheme as a business idea, Pyramid scheme truly is nio business and they are risky investment ventures we need to avoid.
It's one of the risky investment which anyone can indulge in pyramid scheme dont just last it's one of those scheme that will come today and go within few days so it's not reliable

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my opinion, this is so, because for the people who own this pyramid, it is a job that they do all day, and so many people work with him, and he can also own several sites and even sell them to another owner until the time this project comes to fruition for them. it's definitely a business.

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$4.020
Raw Dex
$0.121
Those who initiate pyramid schemes typically position themselves at the top of hierarchy, benefiting from the money collected from new recruits. However, this success is short-lived and unsustainable. As the scheme grows larger, it becomes increasingly difficult to recruit new members, resulting in a collapse that leaves most participants at a loss.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I consider it a busiess because it produces money though not in a legit way. It is synonymous with personal business and the people who manipulate and manage that Ponzi scheme are talented people.

Back