Do you do anything on your phone apart from making money?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before I found out about things you can do with your phone to make money, I used to use the phone for various activities like chatting, watching moviees and so on.

Now all I do with my phone is to be earning online. I don't know where the videos app is located on my phone again..

Anyone ezperiencing this too?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.980
I use my smartphone in checking my emails, watching videos on YouTube, calling or sending text messages. I also check my messages with my social media accounts and trying to boost my followers on Facebook Reels.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It has gotten so bad to the point I don't have any general videos on my phone. It is all money making tutorials. It seems I am. Obsessed with making money online.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
I actually make use of my phone for a lot of things though. Though i mostly make use of it for making money online but i still make use of it for playing games and chatting online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I actually make use of my phone for a lot of things though. Though i mostly make use of it for making money online but i still make use of it for playing games and chatting online.
I play games sometimes but it is very rare. I play games just once in a week or twice and there are times that I don't play game at all in a week

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
As well as earning money on my phone I also use it to make calls and check things like the news, social media, and forums that I am on and I also use it to play games as well. I would like to eventually get a tablet again so that I can switch to playing games and using forums on the tablet over my phone but for now, I do quite a lot more than just make money on my phone.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As well as earning money on my phone I also use it to make calls and check things like the news, social media, and forums that I am on and I also use it to play games as well. I would like to eventually get a tablet again so that I can switch to playing games and using forums on the tablet over my phone but for now, I do quite a lot more than just make money on my phone.
I don't even read news anymore. I used to do this but the country is messed up and the news you may read may even annoy you more so there is no point.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I don't even read news anymore. I used to do this but the country is messed up and the news you may read may even annoy you more so there is no point.
I agree. I still like to keep up to date with certain things in the world as not knowing doesn't always help but I will admit that I don't check the news as much as I used to years ago because of the mess the world is in at the moment and the amount of bad news we seem to get as well.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Yess i conquer with the others that the phone is a portable smart office that helps one to do quite a lot of the things there.Mostly the news we read,the text ads we create,more graphic designing,video recordings we do,some word,spreadsheet and powerpoint,email reading and sending and just alot more we do there in relation to our business growth or just for mind relaxation.

The phone is very essential to help one execute a lot of things at a goal.It is like an externation to oneself.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hardly make calls though. I am a very lonely person so I don't have people that I can talk to. I prefer to go to social media to play
You don't even make calls with your phone? I can see why you are always among the top.postersnof the month. Making money with phone is like something that is very interesting.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Before I found out about things you can do with your phone to make money, I used to use the phone for various activities like chatting, watching moviees and so on.

Now all I do with my phone is to be earning online. I don't know where the videos app is located on my phone again..

Anyone ezperiencing this too?
Before they start using smartphone in making money there are also many other things that you do with your smartphone especially keeping yourself company and also enjoying yourself online playing video games.

Back