Do you earn passive income through print on demand?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
In order to start a print on demand business, you need marketing and graphic designing skills. If you have these skills, you will be able to earn good passive income. I am running print on demand business on multiple platforms such as Amazon, Etsy, Redbubble, and also on my own website. I do not make a lot of money but what ever I make helps in my finances as I do not have to do a lot of work.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I am not into print on demand at the moment but i have heard about it. Print on demand is one of the best ways to earn passive income from what i have heard. I am planning on starting a course on it though.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am not into print on demand at the moment but i have heard about it. Print on demand is one of the best ways to earn passive income from what i have heard. I am planning on starting a course on it though.
I think it is a very good business. With the look of how the business goes, it will be a good one even though I do not really know how they go about the business. I will check the net to know more about it.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
If you want to use print on demand you will have to focus on learning two different skills, one is graphic designing (because you are required to design your products) and second one is marketing your products (because you will have to do marketing to generate sales).

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you want to use print on demand you will have to focus on learning two different skills, one is graphic designing (because you are required to design your products) and second one is marketing your products (because you will have to do marketing to generate sales).
I think so people can run this business which means that one person will be very good with graphic designing and the other person will be good in marketing so they can join hands together to form a company

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
I think so people can run this business which means that one person will be very good with graphic designing and the other person will be good in marketing so they can join hands together to form a company
Well, you can still do it even if you do not have graphic designing skills and marketing skills. You can buy designs to be used on your products, and you can spend money to run ads and generate sales.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I have visited a local workshop where printing business was being conducted. The fact of the matter remains that this business highly depends on other businesses because those businesses may contact you to print many things such as documents, papers, cards, etc.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
No, i do not earn passive income through print on demand. This is because i neither have marketing skills nor graphic designing skills. I'm planning to learn graphic designing soon.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't even think there is a way to earn passive income on print on demand business because you are going to get paid for the work you do not for the one you have done before
No, i do not earn passive income through print on demand. This is because i neither have marketing skills nor graphic designing skills. I'm planning to learn graphic designing soon.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Print on demand business is great for sure. You don't have to do a lot. You just have to design and print, on demand. Meaning you market yourself first and when you get the job, you start working.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.010
Using the print-on-demand business model, one may produce and market personalized goods like t-shirts, mugs, posters, and more without having to keep stock or spend money on expensive machinery. I do not earn money from it because I do not have the skills of a graphic designer.

Back