Do you encourage your eligible kids to invest?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
Investing is for everyone regardless of status as long as age qualification is followed. Some parents disallow their kids to invest, they require them to prioritize their studies. Some parents encourage and teach their kids eligible to invest to start investing so that they can acquire wealth while they are still young. Investment is not for the old but for anyone having passion and capital. One can acquire skills through assistance from their parents. Sooner or later, they will become skilled and ready to face risks.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not a parent, but logically I would say that it is right, regardless of the studies chosen by the children, I would tell them that starting to save and not waste is the first way to invest.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
I am not a parent, but logically I would say that it is right, regardless of the studies chosen by the children, I would tell them that starting to save and not waste is the first way to invest.
That's true, age isn't a hindrance to defy kids interest to follow the footsteps of their parents to align with their interest to invest especially if it's their blood. Mutual funds can also suit to kids journey to start their investment. It's good to guide the kids long term investment.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true, age isn't a hindrance to defy kids interest to follow the footsteps of their parents to align with their interest to invest especially if it's their blood. Mutual funds can also suit to kids journey to start their investment. It's good to guide the kids long term investment.
I see, you know my dearest friend that I was told that, older people were very savers since they had been through the war. That is, they experienced scenarios that were unimaginable to us!

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$5.403
Yes, this was one thing they never taught me back then, so I always try my best to tell others, so they won't make the same mistake. Even the young ones I try to introduce them to paid to post sites and the likes but they are not taking it seriously.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, this was one thing they never taught me back then, so I always try my best to tell others, so they won't make the same mistake. Even the young ones I try to introduce them to paid to post sites and the likes but they are not taking it seriously.
I'm sorry but this is because, have you been a victim of fraud? Forgive me but I can assume this since you explain how not to fall into the same mistake as you.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.420
For me l say no with the idea for the children to start investing. I would prefer to start investing for them on a separate account specifically for the investment by the children.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
I see, you know my dearest friend that I was told that, older people were very savers since they had been through the war. That is, they experienced scenarios that were unimaginable to us!
Their experience may serve as the springboard to hold their savings wisely and if possible never spend a single centavo. That is how they believe that money is not easy to find.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Their experience may serve as the springboard to hold their savings wisely and if possible never spend a single centavo. That is how they believe that money is not easy to find.
Indeed, that money is absolutely not easy to find, this is clearly proven. However, I found in these elderly people a lot of wisdom that instead in the today's young kids seem to have completely lost! I believe this is a decidedly negative factor. In this way, in fact, we must ask ourselves, what will the new generations be like?​

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
Indeed, that money is absolutely not easy to find, this is clearly proven. However, I found in these elderly people a lot of wisdom that instead in the today's young kids seem to have completely lost! I believe this is a decidedly negative factor. In this way, in fact, we must ask ourselves, what will the new generations be like?​
We might have a generation of mongoloids, hoping not. I'm saying this because of the clear impact of the Artificial intelligence that seems destroying the natural intelligence of the young and mature people.Most young and old rely much on the AI.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Yes, I will encourage them to invest, but before this I will tell them to start saving money, and when they'll be good at saving then I'll provide them complete guidelines as where to invest.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
It's best to encourage the kids to invest. Though they're young but they can easily adapt what's new to them. Parents can discover who among their kids have passion in business.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree, not to mention what they then find on social networks! Basically a psychiatrist on TV said this: the difference between humans and monkeys is that humans can get bored, but monkeys can't! In this sentence a little crude, but nevertheless this is a summary.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
As parents, you will only ask your kids if they want to invest the same way they do and if they don't like it, of course, they will not be forced and those kids aggressive to invest, parents must guide them.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Absolutely! Kids learning finance early is smart. I'd talk to them about responsible investing, maybe starting with a kid-friendly savings account or mock portfolio. It's not just about money, it's about understanding risk, delayed gratification, and building towards goals. Plus, seeing their money grow can be super empowering!

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.190
I do not have kids who at at the legal age for investing. However, I will make sure to advise my kids to start investing in the early age. I wish I knew how important investing was when I was in my teens.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$5.403
I'm sorry but this is because, have you been a victim of fraud? Forgive me but I can assume this since you explain how not to fall into the same mistake as you.
Oh yes, I have been a victim of so many scam sites back then while I was still eager to earn online and I also did not know the value of investment at an early age, so I think the young ones now have more opportunities but they are not willing to make use of them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
Kids could easily adapt to new situations and perhaps investment. They need to be oriented first on the purpose of investment and the value of money. As soon as see them delighted, you will have an idea that your kids like to invest at a young age.

Back